Cloudy Liquid

I just made some liquid with Flavor West’s blue raspberry and also their lemonade and it turned out really cloudy. I haven’t had any other juice I’ve made do that. I don’t know if it’s the flavorings or if something has gone bad. I don’t see how because all my stuff isn’t that old and I keep my nicotine liquid in the fridge. Anyone had this happen before?

2 Likes

Could you post a picture please? Just copy/paste works fine in here.
And welcome to ELR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure thing! And thanks!

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the lemonade can turn a bit cloudy but that is really opaque.
I wouldn’t worry about it too much though, just let it steep for a week and see how it goes. What % did you mix it at?

I really have to rely on memory though. The last time I worked with it is over 2 years ago and I used it at 4%. It’s a pretty good concentrate. If you’re not going to vape it, send it my way :wink:

4 Likes

I have FW natural lemonade and that goes cloudy

4 Likes

Yup, same one

2 Likes

@Euronymous and welcome

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yeah, no doubt about it, that’s the lemonade. Just let it sit for a week or so and it should be enjoyable. A bit strong perhaps, you can probably cut those % in half IMO.

4 Likes

Drop the % of the lemonade down its strong you don’t need it at 6% I’d say 2.5%-3% max

3 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll cut it back on the next bottle :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks :metal:t2:

3 Likes

it will go clear like suomynona says but if you want it as a shake n vape. Vape away it be fine

3 Likes

It should be fine as a shaker. Initially it has a bit of a fizz but that steeps out.
I don’t like that very much but some people get a kick from it… it’s up to you how you like it.

3 Likes

Yes it does

3 Likes

Yes. With Inawera Blue Dwarf flavor.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the flavor, and no negative effects vaping the resulting liquid.
It’s just a rare (but natural) chemical reaction in my experience.

I would add, that you’re quite correct to look into/question things however. But don’t go to “panic mode” unless it’s warranted. :wink:
(EG: you see “floaties” in one of your bottles of flavoring used in that mix, abnormal smell from the same, etc; in other words, additional warning signs.)

5 Likes

I just bought a bunch of flavor concentrates and one of the bottles was very cloudy. I heard of this before but I don’t remember why this is. All of the other bottles were clear. I know not the same situation as your’s , but maybe ???

2 Likes

I think it is tiny air bubbles from the agitation of liquid and air, I think it will settle. You may want to take the lid off so the air can escape as it rises?

2 Likes