Cocomel Supreme By Sheerluck_Ohms [Recipe Report]

Well i dont think there is a 1 to 1 sub …The FA milk is a dairy like cream so whatever that is to a person they should use it …I havent used VTA milk fresh , and I for me OOO is a dairy like cream no vanilla or other notes . TPA Dairy Milk , FLV Cream , FA Cream Fresh these types might get you there

4 Likes

They do but I havent really used it enough to be able to give an opinion , FLV Milk can work as well

3 Likes

Use this at the pct that reminds you of a glass of whole milk

4 Likes

Liam is a member here maybe he can give his thought on a good sub … @Ldotvapes

3 Likes

Oh sorry, looks like they lifted the suspension of shipping to outside the UK :ok_hand:

UPDATE - Delays to Shipping Outside of the UK

Royal Mail have now removed their temporary suspensions to all shipping services outside of the UK and we’ve reintroduced our Royal Mail Shipping options.

We’re keeping a close eye on the situation as this may be subject to change and there are likely to be delays to some locations while Royal Mail.

For any current suspensions please refer to Royal Mail’s International Incident Update here - International Incidents Update

We look forward to fulfilling your future orders!

Lots Of Love,
Chefs

3 Likes

FA Fresh cream could work at 1% instead of the FA Milk but for me does miss some of those dairy notes from a fresh milk so will change the taste slightly but it should still be a good vape, the next best milk to the FA, for me, would be VT Milk Fresh at 1% to 1.5%, not quite the same but does have most of those dairy milk notes.
TFA Dairy Milk is OK but I don’t think it would work well here

6 Likes

Thanks. I may try the Fresh Cream but will try to put another order together and use FA. I’ve had the TFA Milk for so long I don’t know when I bought it. Still unopened :grin:

4 Likes

Time to order more DAAP!!!

5 Likes

Ok who the hell are you and what did you do with natbone? :laughing:

4 Likes

You’ll get a Lot more mileage out of the FA Milk, it’s not sold in the states, but if you get the Milk (Flavour Creative) from Chefs, it’s FA rebottled (and a lot cheaper :grin:)

6 Likes

After 4 years of being a member, I decided today I was going to stick around for awhile.

7 Likes

Yay, at least I have that on hand. Thx for popping in to help.

5 Likes

Thx, I have 4 of those you mentioned.

4 Likes