Cocomel Supreme By Sheerluck_Ohms [Recipe Report]

Also available as a One Shot at Chefs;

This is by far the BEST flavor of ANY milkshake EVER!!

I’ve been vaping this for a couple days now and it’s just Incredible!

Sumptuous swirls of creamy sweet caramel and flakey hints of what tastes like a toasted coconut shine through with each hit off this indulgent mix.

Usually, coconut vapes are flavored with some sort of pineapple or piña colada flavor, but no pineapple here and This is WAY better!

IMO, it is the perfect ratio of ice cream / milk, caramel, coconut, and with a wafer finish.

It’s like vaping a piece of heaven!

17 Likes

Nice! Looks like I need to go shopping. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Rocky02852, didn’t know about this one.

4 Likes

Hehe sorry about that, but I’d say it’s well worth it. I picked up the Caramel Butter just for this recipe and can say None of it will go to waste :yum:

It’s a Great mix Dman, and you know I don’t care for Biscuit. Finally get to use that JF Biscuit that’s been collecting dust. The biscuit in there seems to add a toasted affect to the coconut for me :+1:

5 Likes

I can see that. I think “biscuits” can be very subjective. American, European, etc. The JF is not an American white Bisquik.

3 Likes

Yeah I like the American white kind, but usually with sausage gravy (or S.O.S. piled on top) :yum:
The JF is a buttery flavored biscuit which seems to work Very well with the caramel in this recipe :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve yet to try a caramel I like and this Caramel Butter is beckoning me (strawberries used to do that to me but I gave up on those assholes) to add it to my BCF cart.

5 Likes

It’s almost like there’s some FA Cookie in there, as it’s a little darker, and sweeter than INW BIscuit.

3 Likes

Yeah @natbone I’m in / was in that same boat,

As soon as I opened that one smelled it, I almost knew how good this recipe was going to be :ok_hand:

Exactly @SessionDrummer, and I would have never thought of pairing it with a caramel mix :thinking: but it makes perfect sense!

3 Likes

I have everything except FA Milk. I do have TFA dairy milk but generally don’t like milk. Sub TFA ? Leave it out? Maybe a little FA Fresh Cream ?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have the TFA. If I was gonna sub, I’d go with the Cream Fresh at 1%, although the milk really helps the milkshake aspect, probably still be pretty good there :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Do you have OOO milky undertone

5 Likes

Milk shake with Coconut? Not in my juke joint :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

No. Normally I’d just order what I need but I just got one 2 days ago. I thought about a little VT Milkshake Base but the malt vibe might be weird. I do like it though. There’s always one missing :rofl:

5 Likes

Duly noted. Now I HAVE to stop stalling with my Chef’s order.

3 Likes

Me too, FA Milk. Dang it!

4 Likes

I don’t think Chefs is shipping out of UK atm :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What does this mean? What’s going on?

3 Likes

What about Milk Fresh VTA?

Does WF have any milk?

I’m sounding desperate, aren’t I? I love coconut vapes w/o pineapple.

4 Likes

I have that. Ya think that’s the best sub? It’s not really milk. VTA Milk Fresh?

3 Likes