Coffee ice cream?

I am on this coffee ice cream kick at home making it homemade, think it is worth it to try a similar recipe to vape?
Or would it be a gross mistske?
I have coffee milk froth i think it is VTA i also have arabica coffee Also vape train, caramel coffee with sweet milk and coffee cake.

9 Likes

It’s definitely been done :grin: here’s a ideas.

Arabica Coffee (VTA) 0.75 or other strong coffee could also use a tiramisu or espresso flavor to hit the coffee high note.

Caffe Latte (VTA) or caramel coffee w sweet milk around 2% the creamy coffee flavor

Chocolate Mousse (VTA) or plain Marshmallow 1-1.5% to fluff and add depth to the the ice cream

Coffee milk froth (VTA) a milky cream to add depth

Devon Cream (VTA) 1.00 the slight chocolate note adds to the coffee flavor

Sweetness (Flavorah) 0.50 or super sweet it’s ice cream supposed to be sweet.

Toffee Ice Cream (VTA) 3.00 necessary!! The toffee adds to flavor and it’s ice cream

Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.00 necessary!!! The Ice cream

Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.00 blends it all together

9 Likes

I actually have toffee ice cream! I havent found a use for yet.
Now I may have one. Thanks Mcduckie! Much love !!

9 Likes

I’m also a nut for coffee ice cream I could eat a half gallon of Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream in 1 sitting.

7 Likes

@ladycrooks I think Coffee and Ice Creams were MEANT for each other !!!

7 Likes

Try this one by @Sensory_Overload_Vap
https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/319272-distinct

10 Likes

Not a prob I love to help folks make yummy e-liquids. Just a breakdown for ya the creams (ice creams, Devon/or sweet cream, marshmallow) are gonna make up the main body of the recipe thats were you get the mouthfeel/depth. The coffee w/ sweet milk, or cafe latte is the creamy base coffee to flavor the ice cream. If after the shake the coffee doesn’t seem strong enough go up here first it will blend in as it steeps. Then the arabica/ espresso is the top note this sells it as a coffee ice cream, it might be strong at first but it will fade as it steeps. And the vanilla swirl is the binder which will blend it all together. Also just a hint but a drop of coolant in a 30ml really sells it as an ice cream. Unless your like me and like your ice cream slightly warm/melted.

8 Likes

Yeah coffee ice cream is favorite. Hood dairy in lynn mass made some great coffee ice cream. This sounds like a great idea lol

5 Likes
11 Likes

NOW you’re talkin’ @Rocky02852. Bring on da Honey !!!

7 Likes

Most definitely agree! Plus, it tends to not drop off mid-toke :wink: like some flavors do.

7 Likes

@ladycrooks Here’s an easy peasy 3 flavor mix loaded with coffee flavor. It’s also one you can build with or sub flavors for. Tweak pct depending on your set up. I copied my private notes for ya’. And definitely do @Rocky02852 Mocca in the Hood for that creamy smooth experience :+1:

Private notes

Sub Coffee Liqueur (VTA) and/or Hard Crack Toffee (VTA) for Espresso (VSO).

Honeycomb (VTA) and Golden Syrup (VTA) pair well with TIC (VTA) per marsh8.

8 Likes

Nope and you’ve just given me a great idea to use up the last of my 10ml Espresso Cream (FA) that I’ve had in my mixing box since I started :grinning: :+1: thanks mate!

8 Likes

Damn you rocky lol got things to get now lol. Bonus i do have milk fa and mocca coffee lmfao. But added to my list on nomz for the others

5 Likes

Cant find the Coffee Liqueur vta damn it lol

5 Likes

DIYCanada has it.

5 Likes

Because shipping was so much to the uk i decided id try to make it worth buying but as items went up shipping was pretty much £45 pounds. Its £27 pounds for just one item shipping. So not worth it. When all the math was done

4 Likes

Espresso cream eh?
Where did you pick this one up.
I want, I also will use in my home made ice cream and even coffee in the morning!
I love manipluating my food and drinks! Has anyone used
Tpa vanilla bean ice cream in their ice cream? Or milkshake cap in their milkshakes? All I do is put my desired % in a seperate bottle and use water to dilute and drop into whatever im making! Its freaking great! Also a great way to use up your concentrates! My Boyfriend hates it sometimes but admits when he likes it. Everytime I make something hes like " what did you put in this? " Flavor art Juicy Strawberry is good in any S.B recipe you can think of too!
Try these things in your food if you haven’t already.

7 Likes

Does diycanada ever do any better promotions other then just the 5% off. I got stuff i need plus stuff i really want like deep fried sponge cake rf and strawberry ms rf. Im at £100 right now lol. Shipping is at £30 now. Be cool if you spend $150 or $200 you get free shipping i could easily get there

5 Likes

Sign up for the Newsletter at the bottom of the landing page and they will send you a coupon code, think it’s 10%

7 Likes