Coffee Icecream recipe

My girlfriend asked me if there was a recipe for coffee icecream on here, and I was confident I would find one, but I was shocked to find, there isn’t!? Does anyone have one to share?

2 Likes

Ive been meaning to work on one for quite awhile now. I had started a few months ago and got sidetracked, ill get back to it.

Yay! I was gonna say something like FA Dark Bean at 1% and LB Vanilla Ice Cream would be a good combo, but I think you’ll come up with something better. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sadly i has none but i have 6 or 7 others i can play around with. Ill definitely go with the LB ice cream tho, YUM!

Omg, you need some dark bean in your life if you like coffee. Do you have flavorah? It’s pretty good, too, but also pretty strong. Kinda has that funky burned taste if you get too much. Like 1-2% max, I’d say.

1 Like

There is always room for more flavorings! I have all the CAP, LB coffees and a few others.

1 Like

Oh isn’t there just! :wink:

1 Like

What did you just say?
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Lol

JoJo is right braddah. You really need Dark Bean in your life if you make coffee vapes at all. I love it

1 Like

So many flavors so little time! I really enjoy Caps Cappuccino and Cup a Joe. LB’s cappuccino is quite good too. I added Dark Bean to my cart for the next round.

1 Like

The vape devil made me do it…

2 Likes

Try Dark Bean at 0.5%, Vanilla Custard 5-6%, Fresh Cream 1.5, add 0.5 of some kind of sweetener. Coffee is very hard to get right. Some will say it needs to steep (and it does for a few days) but all coffee gets bitter if you steep it too long. (Miss Java Head Here) Make small batches so it doesn’t get old on you. The other thing I have done is throw a tick of a bakery, cookie or graham cracker in there at 1% just to side track the bitterness and enhance it a bit. Coffee works best when it’s a “note” in a recipe as opposed to the main event. It really needs to be tweaked to your taste. The most important thing is to start sparingly with the coffee and work your way up… and Good Luck!

well of course it needs to only be a note, not the main course- this is ice cream after-all not a cup :slight_smile:
maybe a hint of nutty flavor would go in nicely, also
… hazelnut? pistachio?

1 Like

Hazelnut always goes good in coffee.

Tiramisu and Vanilla Ice Cream LB may work well too or maybe a little DDL.

1 Like

Hi ! I have one I really like but it has chocolate in it and I steep it over a month mainly for the chocolate and the coffee to have plenty of time to blend both taste much better with time gives the other flavors a chance to show up otherwise both overwhelm the juice initially.

My name is mud...pie

Ingredient %
Booster (Tiramisu) (FA) 1
Cocoa (FA) 1.5
Cookie (FA) 1.86
Cream Whipped (FA) 1
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA) 2
Fudge Brownie by TFA/TPA 2.8
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 2
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 15.66%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Also a 1 month steep… involves diluting caramel cappuccino which my dilution I use is 10 mls of pg with 3 drops of the caramel capp. and then label it so you can use it again later but be careful because it is very strong. I only used the diluted flavor at 2% ( Not the flavor in the recipe Very important )

Caramel vanilla bean espresso

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (TPA) 3
Caramel Cappuccino Mine Diluted (TPA) 2
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA) 0.4
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Sweetner Ecig Express 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 8.9%

this one is a WIP ( work in progress ) it is currently steeping for a month and I’ll post it later but for the sake of giving you some ideas of flavors to choose from I will include it but I may release a tweaked version if it needs it.

Java whipped mocha

Ingredient %
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 3
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 2
French Vanilla v2 (CAP) 1.26
Joy (FA) 0.3
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) 0.26
Mocha (Delosi) 2.5
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1
White Coffee (EuroFlavor) 3.26

Flavor total: 14.57%

By all means adapt to what you have in your stash these are so of my favorites current and past.

3 Likes

I have 30 mls of Health Cabin Cheesecake on hand that tastes like Coffee when you mix it hahahaa

3 Likes

I read that, how odd is that?

1 Like

I messaged Kimber at One Stop and she said that they (Health Cabin) bottled them themselves and usually did it in bulk so I’m assuming that’s just what the flavor tastes like?

1 Like

Wish me luck LOL

TOC’S Coffee Ice cream

1% Almond (FA)
1% Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA)
4% Cheesecake (HC)
2% Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP)
0.25% Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
2% Marzipan (FA)
4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 16.25%