Coffee (LA) and Amaretto (LA) not vaping

Hello Forum.

New guy here. I mixed 10.5ml VG, 1.5ml Coffee (LA) and 1.5ml Amaretto (LA), but the liquid is rather thick and it does not burns in my vaper. Other luqids I have prepared before vape just fine. Any particular mistake or suggestion you can point to?

TIA

Did you use the calculator to mix that blend or were you just winging it? I also notice you didn’t mention PG or Nicotine, which probably would be the reason it is quite thick. I sometimes do VG Flavor tests with no PG added and it can be hard work with a viscosity like that.

Might take a look at the suggested Avg/median mix percentages ratios.
re:

May have a better outcome.

Not all LA flavours are suitable for vaping, oil based. These two seem to be amongst those.
You better get a different brand and use these for food recipes.

2 Likes

Not a total waste, u can use the amaretto in your coffee and the coffee in your amaretto :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi Silhoutte. Yes I did use the calculator and tried to be as precise on the recipe as I could. The recipe did not include any PG values, I assume because the flavor is PG based? Now my question: is it better to use VG flavors? which brings a second question: are there PG and VG flavors? I thought PG was the mechanism for flavor to be merged into the VG

Thanks