Coffee Vapes

If it’s on the “cold” side it’s easy, WS23 or Ice (FLV) and the like, sweetness, FLV Mango, layer it with Sweet Mango, touch of peach, coconut and off you go, but there are quite a few good mangos out… not that difficult…

4 Likes

When I first started DIY I picked up several Mangos, TPA, FW, Capella, and another that I can’t remember the name of. Needless to say I didn’t like any of them.

Ok, I’m listening…

I don’t have many Flavorah concentrates, I got tired of spending so much. Though, I hear they are better now. Kinda like MF, a little goes a long way. Though I don’t purchase MF either. I would buy the mango if it was as good as you say. I don’t know what company makes Sweet Mango or touch of peach and I have yet to find a decent coconut. Well, I guess sweet coconut is good but I hate to admit that.

I’ll have to check out your recipes if you have a good mango. I just don’t want to buy every mango I come across until I find one I like, I am way to cheap to do that, not to mention poor as dirt. :upside_down_face::grin:

4 Likes

Shame man… price wise they’re not very different in use from TPA in my experience. There are of course exceptions because not all of them are equally priced. Alpine SB for example is an expensive one but since I’m not an SB lover, I just pass on it.

4 Likes

“He must not have been very good…” is a form of judgement, your logic is flawed.

2 Likes

I have Flavorah recipes lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

and if you hang out here or on fb… I do the free Flavorah contests too… ya never know…
You too can be a winner!! :crazy_face: :smiley:

4 Likes

@Johnny2Vapes

Did they not go over this with you yet?

Taste is subjective
What I like you might not… and what you like I might not… Simple to remember…

Don’t hold this over @Dan_the_Man… his decision… his tongue and his own brain…

BTW, I know Grims story… and not everything ends in a fairy tale.

3 Likes

All the more Alpine for me!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You only need a couple drops of it anyways…
Because I mix so much I can say in 6 yrs I have gone thru 3 bottles of Alpine… and I do not regret it at all…

haha!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Did you not read my initial comment where I stated taste is subjective? Seems to me y’all cant take facts of people calling judgement out

2 Likes

This

You can not judge how someone else feels, get over it…

3 Likes

4 Likes

So what exactly are you trying to state here? You chimed in and I assume didn’t read my first comment, then procede to get upset when I called you out. Seems like you are on a high horse my friend!

1 Like

If @Dan_the_Man does like like the juices he is offering up, it is his right not to like them…

Its not your right to say he is wrong. You can not force someone to like them and make a pitty party here for anyone that agrees with him. You are dragging this thread out. I am only replying… If you do not like my replies… feel free to walk from the thread. Be a grown up, eh?

If you want the juices, then pay the shipping. If you dont, then you don’t… it is that simple.

I dont want them… I know the juices very well. I dont like seeing my friends get bashed, and that means you are not playing it cool and really need to learn to let the little things go. Maybe you have a communications issue, or you misunderstand what is being said or… maybe you just like to drag things out. Who knows… but good luck for hanging around, and keep coming back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never once did I mention I was talking about the juices he was getting rid of. I was directly talking about buying commercial juices after DIY-ing doesn’t mean you are bad at creating your own shit, hell if anything that could mean you like to support someone’s company. That’s what I was talking about, but seems like you just kept misreading it idk? If anything it looks like this here is a failure to communicate and understand points. And yeah I am an asshole I will admit that.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I wont drag up Grim’s past, he is a very good guy that was shafted on… I know him…

However, if you do not know… no need in dragging up the past for any of us…

No need in trying to be an ass either…

As for Dan’s juices… they are still juices and need a good home. Someone will enjoy them.

Those are my points…

3 Likes

thanks Lummy… I love the simpsons… duh!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I would start with flavour express mango and the reka ones, if you don’t like the usual.

3 Likes

Ok, Flavour express has some pretty good flavors but what does reka ones mean?

2 Likes

Reka is a brand, I think Malaysian, that has several mangoes. Sparkling mango: a mango soda, sexy mango: a nearly achoolic mango and ripe mango: a very sweet mango.

I would give more advice but I have not quite yet mastered them.
Available rebadged from chef under wrecka

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=Mango+rek&sort=avg_rate&direction=desc

5 Likes

My favorite mangos is…

For adding mango meat to something (without adding too much juiciness), Mango Flavorah or Mango Nic-Riv.

For sweet, ripe and juicy mango i suggest Shisha Mango VTA or Island Mango SC WF.

For a combination of sweet and sour mango (perfectly balanced) that is nice and juicy Golden Eye NR.

For a mango juice… Mango Juice VTA.

I havent tried FE, but heard many good things same when it comes to Reka/Wrecka.

None of those that Dan the man mentioned that he did try satisfy me either.

4 Likes