Coffee Vapes

Hey everyone, I aquired a couple of coffee vapes and I just won’t vape em, so I was hoping one of Y’all would want them. They are both 0 nic.

Pay for shipping and they are all yours.

DM me if you want

OOPS!!! I FORGOT TO POST PICS. SORRY. LOOK DOWN.

When I first started vaping I tried that Phillip Rock “creme de la creme” and I thought it was the best I ever had, which isn’t saying much. Apparently they “age” (steep) it in oak barrels from I think bourban.
The Awesometown espresso supreme is way better.

8 Likes

How much is shipping to south africa :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:my wife still smokes but she said she will try vaping so i wanna get her a smok nord to start with and a good juice. Not the juice i make still in training if i can just get her to start vaping my flavors will grow more to play with. But yes sorry getting off track here.

5 Likes

I’ll find out for you.

3 Likes

I remember the creme de la creme … It was a sought after liquid back in 2015 / 2016 it was good from what I remmeber

7 Likes

yes yes, I remember it being good also but not anymore…

6 Likes

@REAPER2 could you get me a postal code?

3 Likes

Yes thanks @Dan_the_Man foe going through all this trouble it is 6220.

4 Likes

No trouble at all. It is somewhat expensive though. The cheapest so far is 60 bones and I doubt it’s worth it.

4 Likes

Nope i think i will stick to my cup of coffee thanks appreciate you taking the time that will crumble my bones :joy: i think there should be some one here who would enjoy it and who is closer and a drive away. Hope you find a good home for the 2 :wink:

4 Likes

Ya Philipe Rocke 100 grand and Looper were two of the liquids that got me off the smokes … Cuttwood Unicorn Milk and bird brains , Ruthless Crunk Berry and now they all taste sub par lmao

7 Likes

I know right?
I watch grimm green sometimes and he goes on about how wonderful is juices are so I tried one of his favorites and gave it away the same day. He says he used to DIY and I figured he must not have been very good if he went back to commercial juice.

4 Likes

there is only one that I can tolerate Steep Pop Deez and even that is overly sweet…

4 Likes

Keep in mind taste is all subjective. Just because someone buys commercially sold liquids after doing DIY doesn’t mean they suck at DIY. You dont know anyone’s story so it’s unfair to cast judgement.

3 Likes

Not only that, but also convenience and the budget you have for it… there are plenty reasons why someone would opt for commercial liquids.
I was gonna say “it doesn’t matter what you vape, as long as you stay off the smokes” but recent events have proven that statement wrong. You know what I mean though.

2 Likes

Clearly you don’t know that HERE we ALLOW the REGULARS to speak their minds and accept it as GOSPEL. Do you even know how much Youtube Fidalgo watches? Have you seen his Facebook friend’s list?! NO!? STFU and take a seat boy, we’re gonna learn you how to ELR.

5 Likes

BTW welcome to the forums! :hugs:

3 Likes

Just like a honey badger I do what I want HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I was not casting judgment. I stick with my original comment “He says he used to DIY and I figured he must not have been very good if he went back to commercial juice.”

4 Likes

So, I recently bought some commercial juice from thesaucela.com

they actually have some pretty decent liquid. I purchased a sample pack for 10 bucks or so and they sent two extra bottles and one of them was really quite tasty. Mango Tropical Blast was so good that it was gone in 2 days. Now that’s a juice I wish I new how to make.

2 Likes

Contradiction?

1 Like