Coil Building show offs!

One thing to note about building and mounting coils.

When there’s quite a bit of wire your trying to squeeze into that little build deck try to place the coil so that the wrap that finishes on top is close to the outer section of the deck.

This way you don’t have to fight with cotton to get it to fit.

So the leg that’s finishes on top of the coil to your negative post and the one that comes under the coil to the positive post.

Makes it a lot easier especially on a 3 post deck.

:wink:

3 Likes

Never thought of that!! Great advice brother!!

Will do that tomorrow :grinning:

Love this place… :kissing_heart:

Peace
Tom

4 Likes

we all love this place!!!
welcome, brother!

3 Likes

Not to fancy… but she chucks with the best of 'em…

3 Likes

Closed coil 22g ti mate?

1 Like

Yep… I’ve been experimenting with it in Temp mode.

Your thoughts?

Some stitched alien wire from last nights wire building session.

2x24gNm80 core
35gNm80 wrapper
38gNm80 stitch

10 Likes

Wow, It is a beautiful thing that you do with wire! I absolutely love seeing them! Keep them coming!

1 Like

Thank you.

I will definately keep them coming.

It’s actually quite comical though because I vape Ti spaced coils in my ADV TFV4 lol.

I just enjoy making these beauties.

If you’re on Instagram my ID is tagged in the pictures feel free to follow.

CMJ

2 Likes

Your an artist brother👌

2 Likes

These are so amazing

I only have twisted kanthal i am trying to do some fused claptons (no drill lol )
Dont really know what my limits are in regards to using a hellboy rda and a castigador box mod using dual lg 18650 batts

1 Like

please read up on battery safety and use steam engine…

2 Likes

I dont vape below .4 and probably wont go any lower lol

2 Likes

With these batteries you could build fairly low ohms but you should always read about battery safety limits and vape where you feel safe and comfortable.

CMJ

3 Likes

Hey brother… I just added you on Instagram. I’m vapingtom75 and live in Denmark. Total newbie hehe.

1 Like

Last nights build before bed was some more stitched Alien wire.

This time I claptoned 28g and decored.

Then I used 2x26g as the core, 35g as the Alien Wrap and 39g Kanthal as the stitch.

5 wrap 2.4mm dual coils came in at .15ohms.

7 Likes

Mate there awesome. Wish i had the dexterity to do that with my sausage fingers. Built houses and coaches all my life and only have the pincer movement with finger and thumb on right hand so just simply cant do it. Im jealous.
Mate you the coil king. :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Intricate coils

I just split your little give-away into a separate topic, I hope you don’t mind - it was more for my own sake ;D

Holy cow, that second photo does an amazing optical illusion as I scroll the page with my mousewheel. It looks like it’s turning!

3 Likes