Intricate coils

Mate there awesome. Wish i had the dexterity to do that with my sausage fingers. Built houses and coaches all my life and only have the pincer movement with finger and thumb on right hand so just simply cant do it. Im jealous.
Mate you the coil king. :+1::ok_hand:

Ive always got spare coils floating around.

If you ever want to try any builds just let me know.

Easy as peas to pop some in an envelope for you @Pattie as long as you got some decent post holes to cope with some of these lol.

2 Likes

Mate that is very kind of you. I would be delighted to own some of your master pieces and yes got plenty big post holes just waiting on some exotic builds. Im in the uk though😜

3 Likes

What is Wales a foreign country to you?

Lol.

4 Likes

I didnt know you were just down the road mate, thought you were in the us. Ha😜

2 Likes

Would love some of your coils if poss, lets know what you would like for them andany postage costs etc. Thanks again mate👌

2 Likes

Yeah just over the boarder. Right next to Chester.

DM me your address and I’ll post some out to you.

Any limitations on ohms?

CMJ

3 Likes

Lol. Wasn’t intentional lol.

CMJ

3 Likes

Not worried about anything for them for the few pence of wire that goes into them.

Lately I’ve been making higher ohm builds for tanks using things like 30gNm80 wrapped in 44gNm80

6 wrap dual coils for the Billow at about .3ohms (for a mate who bought an RTA and can’t make coils lol)

Ive been running , lowest 0.08 in ti no the tfv4 but thats hardcore so mabey from .1-.3 ish

1 Like

I don’t see how it could have been. Do you see it though, or is my monitor res and mousewheel acceleration just lining up oddly enough for that? It doesn’t do it sliding the scrollbar, has to be the mousewheel.

1 Like

You get that now mate?

1 Like

I’ll sort you out buddy.

I’ll badge the coils with approx ohms for them.

I’ve already got a few premade and I’ll make up some more for you and ship them out hopefully by the weekend.

CMJ

Yep yep.

Received.

CMJ

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend. Verry much appreciated. Cant wait now. Ha​:smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

No worries at all @Pattie

what drippers/tanks are you thinking of using these with?

Just out of curiosity?

CMJ

Mostly tanks mate. Billow v2 , tfv4 , crvis and crown. And ive got the steamcrave rda aswell. Thanks again mate. :+1:

1 Like

Ok cool.

From that list I know the TFV4 needs a 2.4mm ID for any of my builds as does the Billow v2.

Crown is a single RBA correct? Do you happen to know the limitation on coil ID? Is it 3mm?

Aromamiser with velocity style deck?

CMJ

2 Likes

The crown is 2.5 mm id and the steancrave has the 3 post design not the velocity style :+1:

2 Likes

Ok cool I’ve got the same 3 post aromamiser.

I might do you some tiger wire for Aromamiser but with a difference :wink:C

I’ll also badge with ID for these coils too.

Looks like I’m gonna need some of those little baggies that I used to get my “cooking” herbs in a while back, to be able to badge everything up lol.

CMJ

2 Likes

I can only say thank you and im really looking forward to having some professional built coils to show off.
Had plenty of those little baggies myself aswell mate. Ha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk:

2 Likes