Coil cross compatibility?

Does anyone know of a source which lists the cross compatibility of different manufacturers coils? I’ve recently read that Vaporesso GTX, Voo Poo PNP, and Wotofo SMRT are all cross compatible but I don’t know if that is actually true. It would be nice to have an authoritative source for this type of information.

5 Likes

Yep all all compatible and the bp mod TMD coils but don’t know of a list anywhere only what I’ve used

4 Likes

There are several lists online though most cover subohm stand alone sized tanks and coils. I haven’t found any compatible coil lists to cover pods or aio’s as of yet.

6 Likes

There’s no new lists, especially pods

There is some hiccups in pnp/gtx/smrt, can’t remember exactly, but some of the pnp stuff cant fit the wider wing base of smrt, it’s easy enough to file it down to fit, well a rotary tool, definitely worth it, I think it was the pnp bridge for Abyss had to do this. I have that tmd tank too but never used it or the dovpo coils, but like the brijg or clone version are fine with any of the dl pnp sized coils, but the mtl aren’t

Probably better to list your exact intention and see if someone has same setup

4 Likes

There is a bridge for boros that is compatible with GTX and PnP. It’s called the BrijG. Don’t know if it’ll help but the list for it is here at bottom of page:

Here’s a pic of something that came with a TMD Boro showing the difference of some:

6 Likes