Coil master 521 mini tab

Im having issues with the coil master mini 521 tab

the coil master 510 is loose it seems and never reads properly the UD and mods are pretty much the same the coil master takes 18650 batts do you think the charge on those can affect the readings ??? is the bigger coil master better than mini any suggestions would be great

1 Like

I have the same one. I rarely use it anymore.

1 Like

Battery level shouldn’t affect readings.

2 Likes

the obvious of course would be to put in fresh batteries that u know have good charge. If its new, i would call vendor and if not i would have fun and crack that puppy open and see whats going on, but thats just me

2 Likes

I rarely use mine but when I do it seems to be accurate. If the 510 is loose that is probably the issue. If it’s new send it back.

1 Like

you are right it doesnt affect it at all

do you need to fire it to get an accurate reading typically

is the regular one better or is there a better option thats not 100 bucks lol

what do you use

1 Like

Pretty much been only using my mods. I occasionally use the 521 to double-check ohms or for a more stable platform for wicking. The 521mini came with a kit I bought.

1 Like

I have the larger CM and have no problems at all. Sounds like your 510 is bad or possible stuck. Have you spilled juice in it? Battery charge should have nothing to do with it. I had the geekvape model and it was doing the same as yours. Replaced the 510 and gave it away.

1 Like

no spilled juice but i think your right ill get the bigger model , i just like to have more compact things when it comes to me vape shit , but for 10 more dollars i shiuld have said fuck it lol

2 Likes

goodbye mini trash day today

im getting a couple rda ready to test RFSC flaves this weekend ugh

1 Like

You could try putting a new 510 in it. Might not be worth the trouble, but I’m one of those strange people that likes to attempt to fix things. They usually just pile up in my garage…yeah throw it away. LOL

1 Like

i am not good with stuff like that , i might give it to the local b&m or if someone here wants it , but now ill be paying retail price for the coilmaster 20 for mini and 30 for new one thats what gets me lol

1 Like

Take a picture of it and post it on letgo. I sold a few of my older attys on there.

yeah that sucks. Check vape crawler before buying. You might find a better price.

1 Like

i will ty ill prob keep the UD for a bit it never fails i just like the fire button and all that

1 Like

did u check if the pin moves up and down w/ pressure, screwdriver, its floating pin and may be stuck
if not send it over for me to play w/

1 Like