Combining of creams

When combine fresh cream and Vienna cream its supposed to give a ice cream effect. Are there other obvious combos that create interesting effects like making a bakery item taste warm .

3 Likes

Dulce De Leche ( DDL) and CCI ( crem cheese icing ) oh it’s heaven ! Adds exactly what you said warmth and rounded cream to a cream juice w/o actually adding cream :smile: But trick is DDL needs to be a micro mixer below 0.5 % in the 1 drop area bc it can and will take over and there is a chocolate like note in there when too high it as well needs steep time in the 3 week territory. CCI is good to go in the 2-3.5 range for those that like a lot of flavor it can handle upwards of 4.5-5% range w/o turning chemically.

I like to add Vg based cream NWF w/ other pg creams that way I can use more of the vg based one but still have another cream in the mix w/o having my pg level too high. works for those w/ pg sensitivity like myself.

2 Likes

I’m assuming the CCI is LA, but who makes the DDL you’re recommending? TPA?

1 Like

Yes sorry LA for CCI and TFA for DDL

1 Like

And the shopping list grows!

2 Likes

CCI is a pita to get a hold of you may want to buy the 4 oz bottle if they offer it. I believe it’s available at ECX as well As the TFA DDL as signature of course just rebottled.

1 Like

4oz - http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1682&search=cream+cheese+icing

2 Likes

can you give me the flavor ratios of Vienna Cream and Fresh Cream to create the ice cream effect?

know in other flavor combonations like this? would help me for sure!

1 Like

If you look under Vienna Cream FA on ELR the notes talk about the ratio
But here EWS is talking about the ratio
2 parts Vienna Cream with 1 part Fresh Cream makes a good start on ice cream flavors. I like to add fruits or caramel, butterscotch, or nuts to that.

many thanks

1 Like