Come join us on irc chat!

Guys get on the chat and chat away with us! there is me @JoJo @Joel5 @Anonymiss and other people! we talk about all kinds of stuff from vaping to mixes to random popcorn talk… watches @BoDarc and @Anonymiss We would love to have more of you guys!
Click here to chat!

1 Like

LOL omg had to bring up the popcorn didnt you

Yes I have to watch you guys closely now…

1 Like

It’s late, most folks are in bed

wait… Why am I chatting here?

bc your awesome and wanted to chat here too with me and @Anonymiss

I was there…but for some reason, you daylight nuts were sleeping! :stuck_out_tongue:
Lame!

BTW… can’t wait to get in there when everyone’s actually awake and kicking! lol It was only @Ken_O_Where, @anon88729607 and I chatting in the wee hours! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

didn’t even know there was an IRC, I’ll come annoy you all next time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

3 Likes

If my typing continues to improve I should be ready to join by the fall of 2044.I was told to bring my A game or I will never… ever… get a duck, due to @JoJo and her absolutely mad skills!

5 Likes

Damn! I was up till all hours of the night last night with a toddler who took his nap too late and wouldn’t go to sleep. I wish I would have seen this then!

4 Likes

The time difference makes this difficult for me otherwise I’d have been there :wink:

2 Likes

Well I’m sure there would be someone on.

3 Likes

sorry I missed you guys …tonight

1 Like