Coming soon from Steam Crave

The first 100 orders from Steam Crave will get free custom engraving on the panels. The new mod was just announced 5/20 so there might still be the opportunity to pre-order with custom engraving.

https://shop.steamcrave.com/hadron-pro-customized-laser-serviceonly-for-black-and-gun-metal_p1121.html

7 Likes

Hadron Lite. Not announced at this time (AFAIK)

8 Likes

I have 2 friends who use LiPos in their custom made mods. I’ve not heard one complaint.

8 Likes

thanx, i didn’t know that. the first i heard of it was the recently released HOG with the 4 batteries. but i’m not in, don’t need that much power, and i for sure don’t need any more mods

6 Likes

6 Likes

i have some that i have never even used. and many others i used just 1, maybe 2, times. i would like to sell many of those, but they are cheaper mods and clones. so the trouble to do it isn’t worth it.

4 Likes

Jinxy, see those youtubers that do that purge puff to heat up their big massive builds … gone with more power.

This mod allows that Ragnar without overhang. That :pig2: allows the Titan without overhang

4 Likes

I didn’t see where it said X4. I stand corrected. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

There doesn’t appear to be any standard really. My Fullymax is 900 3S, My turnigy’s are 1.0 4S, 1.3 3S, and 1.5 3S and show mAh per cell. Looking at @mjag’s battery it shows 4S3000 and also 14.8V which IMHO that’s their nominal voltage, but I imagine it charges up to 16.8V.

See what I mean :crazy_face:

5 Likes

i used to go on the PURGE FB page. there is all kinds of Shots Fired & Return Shots, etc, i got tiered of it, not my style. and i never understood that purge puff thing. maybe it really does do something positive to the vape, idk. but it looks to me that people do it cause they think it makes them cool. just say’n, ymmv.

but this has got me think’n. if a 200w chip can do 400w with more battery, could the 75w chip do higher with more battery ? === yeah, didn’t think so.

4 Likes

Well … yes it can. With a good battery, I can ‘punch’ it to just under 100w on the color chip. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

after i posted that, i remember that it had some kind of boost. something about tweaking setting deepish in the chip. i never looked into it. care to give a basic explanation ? but still, its not going to double the power.

4 Likes

The 250C advertised 400 watts from day 1. Nothing claimed above and beyond for the 75C. Boosting the voltage is less efficient than bucking, and bears out with a 12% less efficiency rating.
In the mod section you’d need to set the max output power and increase the battery amps to 30A (that or 35 is the limit).
Correct, not double the power … no one ever claimed that :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Danggit, now you have to use the MAP coupon code to get the $140.95 price so that means the June 2nd coupon is of no use, can’t stack coupons…sigh

5 Likes

@JiM210 does fasttech still have the best price at $140.95?

The vape mail blues is starting to kick in, need new vape stuff :tired_face:

4 Likes

Not sure if Fasttech is the best. If it’s just the new DNA mod (not the kit ) Sourcemore is showing it for $131 after you log in. My last Fasttech package got turned around at customs so now I am playing the game with them trying to get a refund. They say they sent it back out. They didn’t even bother to tell me it had been returned to them. I asked them where my package was AFTER it had been returned and they gave me the standard oh sorry tracking sometime not update. Ya, Bullshit, they should have told me the truth. They didn’t admit to it till after I called them out on it as I used a different tracking service to check it and that’s when I saw it had been returned. I won’t ever deal with them again.

Not saying everyone has a bad time with them, but I have and it wasn’t always like that as I used to order from them all the time. i stopped about a year ago due to the constant issues of them saying items were in stock when they were not. I got tired of that real fast.

Thought I would take a chance again about 6 weeks ago and this happens so I’m done ordering from them.

I have had good luck with Sourcemore, 3F and even Everzon hasn’t been too bad. Their shipping is a little slower but still doable. 3F and Sourcemore have been taking 10 days to 2 weeks for me lately. Everzon about a month

7 Likes

Thanks @Deb50

I use to use everzon a lot but now it tells me they won’t ship to California, is that the same to your state? I am wondering if they won’t ship to the US anymore or if everzon just heard that California sucks…which it does.

Will check out sourcemore, never had problems ordering from them. Thank you

5 Likes