Comment after nickname?

Hey @death and @JoJo how do I get a statement or title after my nickname when I post. I would like
JEDI VAPEMASTER if possible.

5 Likes

Gotcha covered :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This outta be good. LOL Be creative JoJo

3 Likes

Geez talk about faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast thanks I’d give you a hug but my arms are a little short :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Desktop notifications are amazing! :smiley:

5 Likes

YAY AWESOME! Nice JoJo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know, I’m getting a little tired of seeing Regular after may handle, Don’t really have any idea what I would want though. I’m open to suggestion…

4 Likes

How about " the dingling"?

4 Likes

Lemme think on this. It was super late at night and I was a little sleep deprived when I came up with what I did for April Fools’. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Suggestion:
Watchdog Extraordinaire (or somethin’ along those lines)
Because you’re always looking out for us.

2 Likes

Kidding…kidding!

4 Likes

Can pass on that one, been there, did that, all through school…

3 Likes

Or perhaps the Lurking Pervert, just kidding, don’t you dare…lol

9 Likes

I say we take you up on your dare!

3 Likes

I thought Mr. Funny Bones was kinda…well, funny cuz you post the greatest memes and jokes. :stuck_out_tongue: And kinda funny cuz of the grumpy cat on your profile.

You should come hang out in chat. :wink: The boys think Maester of FW, Ringling Bros. Circus of Vape, and one I’m not gonna say cuz it’s from @therabidweasel. LoL.

1 Like

How about The Joker, no sense straining our brains…

7 Likes

I like it!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh man… Pretty sure I’ve mentioned booze in more of my posts than anything else. If these were auto generated I’m sure mine would just say booze hound… Lol!!

4 Likes

I would hate to see her pick mine lately…
I’m just an old gynecologist.

6 Likes

LOL Not takin’ the bait!

4 Likes