Commercial eliquids usa-uk

Hello!!
Can anyone ,please tell me the best commercial eliquid brands in Usa and Uk?
Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Epilektos_23, as far as the “Best”, that’s hard to say for every vaper.

7 Likes

The one WE made yesterday?

5 Likes

Yes that’s for sure …i would like to hear opinions based on subjective taste or best selling

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums.

Well, though we are a wide-ranging and dysfunctional rabble here, a sizeable group of us haven’t vaped a commercial juice in years.

When it comes to blending, let us know the tastes and sensations you like and we’ll certainly find one suited to aiding you.

7 Likes

I know… I use elr for a long time
But today i logged in.
I like to Try commercial eliquids and when i like some of them, I’m trying to make something close to that

3 Likes

No you just created your acct but been using it for a long time hmm. Waiting for some spam reply soon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I will not reply spam.
Sorry if i bothering you
I made an account coz i wanted to ask a question
From now on i will watch without participating,
Thank you, have a nice day

4 Likes

It doesn’t bother me, I like to see new people, not the same as always with their hobbies and sensitivities…
I don’t vape commercial juice, but to my surprise, since chefs have closed, I placed an order with NomNomz, and I ordered a couple of one shots from their brand and I really like them…
They are strawberry crunch and nutter custard…

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Taste is very subjective, so it’s hard to get one good answer. There’s a few I used to like, Kings Crest has some good flavors. I don’t know if they made PMTA or not. Go check out Ejuice connect dot com and look through their selection. They have a lot of brands. Vapetasia was another favorite of mine. Prohibition, Dead Man’s Hand is another.

4 Likes

Please continue to participate, that’s what this forum is for, mixers helping mixers. Don’t let one rude person keep you from participating! I hope to see more questions from you!

5 Likes

Oh do stay and don’t worry about asking questions.

I’d suggest that you describe/name any liquids you like and your general food and drink likes - then we can get you going better.

Personally, I’m infamous for being a deranged tobacco lover, who uses high PG ratios and is obsessed with Lovage Root.

9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes