Well that’s enough to piss off the Good Humor man! :neutral_face:

5 Likes

What is the yellow on the inside??

6 Likes

Its decent but the ultimate cake batter is better

5 Likes

Almond flavor ice cream

7 Likes

Looks fun ,but the almond outside isnt going to be able to be layered separately from the almond ice cream like when you eat the real thing…So Maybe just your fave IC Base with a combo of Capella Toasted Almond and FA Almond…Then you will need something like a crumble topping or graham cracker to separate the Almond and Ice Cream

5 Likes

Is Good Humor still in business?
It had/has a almond coating. Soft nut that felt like it had been frozen and thawed a few times. It’s the inner filling over the ice cream that gave it it’s unique flavor.

7 Likes

Never ate one but i think it would ve really good with adding a coconut like VTA dessicatted or Purilium Toaste Coconut cheesecake

5 Likes

Fa Almond or Cap Toasted almond taste ?? Brown sugar for some reason comes to mind to add …Like i said ive never tried one so i would be lost

5 Likes

The ouside on it is like a soft cake with frosting like and i think just almont flavor or very very fine almond sprinkled with it

Im thinking its like a almond frosting mixed with the cake because the strawberry is a strawberry frosting sprinkled with the cake

6 Likes

I havent had one is many years so i dont really know. I think the last time i had one i was chasing the Sammy Man down the road, maybe in my 40s? hehe

7 Likes

Ahh ok well that changes things a little bit …I would still probably go with Toasted Almond Cap

6 Likes

I cant even imagine how it taste but i sure would like to try one lol

5 Likes

Try Charles Mansons SB one. Might be able to just change it a bit.

6 Likes

The truck hasnt come around in years. They never really can compete with Mr Softee though. I remember chasing down that small truck with ringing bells and a guy in a full white uniform. I always see the bars in every supermarket though. Sad they discontinued it. They both are my favs

5 Likes

The bav cream is actually a good idea for starting the outside frosting part of the cake mixture

5 Likes

Its a hard to recreat almond flavor ice cream because it doesnt taste nutty at all

5 Likes

Its quite good, or it was back then. Its been quite a few years. Swap the yellow cake for JF, drop the Sb and yer half way there!

4 Likes

I would use both. Heavier on the toasted side. Cake inside? Don’t remember that. More of a fake toasted almond ice cream.

6 Likes

The cake is the crumble on the outside

4 Likes

I wonder if adding a toasted mm in the IC base would be wise ? Or FLV MM treat t

4 Likes