Concentrate break down by manufacturer and vendor

I would love to see rainbowvape in the mix but they stoped shipping to the US. Chefs and Nom Nomz still ship to the US though

Can’t think of any others other than what’s already listed. Maybe include ordering mfg direct?

4 Likes

I like where your head’s at!! lol
/dog pile!!
What about Australia, and Germany, and…
chuckles and grins

3 Likes

Chefs seems to be the most used place that out of the states …And i guess shipping is not horrendous . Hey if someone wants to do the work im always willing to add to it :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll add chefs and skip osdiy (I was hesitant about having osdiy on the list to start). Direct buy is a good idea. Also add rainbow, nom nomz and diyvs.

Still looking for a hopefully simple way to do the price difference from the same brand.

4 Likes

Could add:
One on One Flavors Inc (OOO)

3 Likes

The thing about adding the UK places is the exchange rate has to be taken into consideration. Also, it’s not a stable rate.

3 Likes

Good reminder @natbone! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Spreadsheet

2 Likes

This is turning into a much more complicated thing then I initially thought. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t done before.

5 Likes

Perhaps, but it’s definitely doable.

2 Likes

@Gsnap I don’t know if it will increase or decrease your entries, but I was showing price per ml from @BullCityFlavors a while back. Obviously would need entries from other vendors. Format ?

4 Likes

My suggestion too, would be focus on one manufacture at a time… then do all of the resellers.
Might help to you take it step by step. I seriously don’t have the time… and I only work with one manufacture. I am no help there, but that is my biggest tip.

Spreadsheets also make things simple.

3 Likes

How did you account for the difference in prices of the same ml from the same manufacturer?

That’s currently my biggest idfk how to approach it. It’s going to be a long list either way but having to write out exact flavors which could be a bigger hindrance than help.

3 Likes

Some are obviously loss leaders. Meaning they actually loose $ selling things, to draw in more sales.
Sad to say I am not one. I am a very small semi private seller.

3 Likes

I’ve got a lot of the resellers done or at least half with the growing list lol.

Gives me something to do in between lavers of drywall mud drying

4 Likes

I actually miss being on stilts :stuck_out_tongue: slapping mud and smoothing over… hehe :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Because pricing does change from time to time the only way to do it is to automate the scraping of the details from each site.

That being said with different sales going on I pick two sites. Build my carts…then determine who has the best comparative price at that moment. Then I weigh out typically shipping times, customer service, and pull the trigger.

4 Likes

That’s true an I have 0 knowledge on how to even attempt that.
Once the format is set up it wouldn’t be difficult to change manually although life changes so having the time mite be difficult at some point.

I agree with sales and time for delivery being a factor as well.

2 Likes

Ok, my interest has been piqued. Years ago, I worked quite a bit with Excel and financial markets pulling changing prices from different places. It wasn’t that hard once I understood the concept.

As mentioned above, you need a price scraper. A quick look and I found this.

https://www.octoparse.com/blog/price-scraping-octoparse-free-web-scraping-software

Specifically, look at Import.io. It appears to be user friendly and if you’re truly interested in doing this, this is a decent starting point.

4 Likes

You’re awesome! Thank you

5 Likes