Concentrate expiration?

You will be ok either way. Iv honestly never seen a flavor go bad even in a light humid place. At most it loses some potency faster

2 Likes

About 3 years ago I bought 3 bottles of MF, my first time trying it. I mixed some testers and put the flavors in our food fridge. A month later I went to get them and they were gone. When I asked my wife about them she said she didn’t know what they were and she tossed them because no one was using them. :sob:

4 Likes

You will be fine ad l8ng as everything is sealed proper

1 Like

Oh No @natbone that is worth crying

2 Likes

Add TPA’s Belgian Waffle to that mix. I ordered a big bottle of it from BCF recently, and it arrived crystalized. William and I were kind of laughing about it, and yes, a little warm (not hot) water bath, shake, shake, shake, UN_crystalized, and still like that to this day.

5 Likes

:astonished: You’re kidding?! Let me guess, like a stick of butter? lmao

2 Likes

I received two consecutive bottles of Crisp Waffle (SSA) from BCF that were crystallized around the top (bottle threads) but the bottle was also leaky. What do you supposed happened there?

2 Likes

My bottle of crisp waffle looks like its been through a war. Its evaporating too. That bottle is only like 3 months old.

3 Likes

Yikes! Mine looks like this. A little different, powdery stuff.

2 Likes

Thats hiw mine started out and just kept on growing and evaporating

2 Likes

I guess I better transfer it to glass…asap

2 Likes

Def the worst crystalizer out of all my flavors

2 Likes

Speaking of older flavors, have you tried this one @SessionDrummer ?

Know much about it? Bob Bitchen says it’s identical to V1. That’s all I could find on ELR. He’s the only note comment on that page. Question is: This is the Pure Raw line. My V1 is (SC) but not Pure Raw.

1 Like

Yeah @muth I was all over them back in 2017. To my tastes, the v.2 was quite a bit different than the v.1.

2 Likes

Thx. So was your’s the Pure Raw?

1 Like

My SSA Classic Vanilla is growing stalactites :joy:
Don’t even think I ever opened it…

2 Likes

Looks like the bottle was over filled. Expansion with warmer temps?

1 Like

My classic vanilla had the same thing

1 Like

Mine is like that too as well as my inw shisha van

1 Like

Funny thing is, we were worried about DAAP in our flavors, but this ?? ^^^^^