Confessions of a tank user

It’s a good tank, a bit cramped on the build area, and can be a bit finicky to wick to much and you get dry hits @SessionDrummer has a vertical wicking tutorial I will see if I can find it.

1 Like
1 Like

I was in much the same boat. I tried dripping early on and decided it wasn’t for me. For the longest time it was RTA only - and I bought a TON of the damn things. The Goon was also the first RDA that had me turning the corner to dripping. That’s been several months now, and since then I have essentially gone to RDAs only. Went from none to around a dozen and buying more all the time. It really did reinvigorate vaping for me. My absolute favorite was recommended to me by @therabidweasel - the Cigreen Gear. So much love!!

But, I don’t drip. All my RDAs are either wide bore and I just blob the juice in, or they are bottom fed. I can’t be bothered with painting juice on coils. Colossal waste of time IMO.

3 Likes

Yo @cutlass92 and @SessionDrummer, Thanks! The concept of damming the the thing never hit me. Daaaaaa! This is like an ancient old Model T version of the steamcrave but it is putting out some great flavor now and not pouring all over my hands. Another tank out of moth balls and into rotation. Thanks!

3 Likes

Steam Crave For The Win !!!

4 Likes

I’m glad it worked for you! Steam crave is honestly my favorite RTA, I have about a dozen other RTA’S and I don’t know if I’m just not doing it right in the other tanks but I get so much more flavor and they are easy to build IMO. Sometimes it’s the simple stuff that we forget about chasing the next big thing!

1 Like

What’s your favorite steam crave tank?

2 Likes

Check out this old school combo. A silver bullet with an old steam crave. Made for each other, lol.

6 Likes

OooPs Sorry cosmic. Hit the wrong reply button…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

if you dont like having to fill tanks all the time, check out the steam crave aromizer plus rdta 20ml bundle or the new steam crave titan. both have amazing flavor and vapor and the titan holds 28ml plus 2ml to soak the wicks. instead of filling the tank all the time, im replacing and charging batteries

3 Likes

Tough question as I have them all except the Titan. I specifically use the 3ml v1. for ALL my testing, once a mix passes I’ll load it into one of my v2’s, then if the mix makes it to an ADV status, I’ll put it into the Supreme or the Plus.

1 Like

@SmilingOgre Me likey !!!

1 Like

20ml Holy Balls! I need this so badly for when I’m gaming. What Mod do you run it on?

3 Likes

A 30mm whiterose B box. Subtanksupply has them. Ultra fine tank!

2 Likes

Dang.
Some of these sound really awesome! Good info here people!

2 Likes

+1 on the Avocado 24. I am loving this thing — once you get it wicked right, it performs really well.

Avocado 24 SS on a Noisy Cricket series mech mod in brushed aluminium – BOOM!

3 Likes

Look at the vandy vape pyro 24. A little more flavor and a lot shorter than the limitless, but holds half the juice.

1 Like