Cookie (biscotto) sub?

Can anyone recommend a substitute for this flavour

I have everything I need to make a recipe except this. I have several Poe crusts, ap, butter, sugar cookie v2, etc.

This seems impossible to find in the uk; or at least I couldn’t find it anywhere.

Thoughts? The recipe is a tiramisu by d@ve (listed incorrectly previously, sorry) and it’s 1% in a total flavour mix of 12.4

Check cookies?

5 Likes

I don’t know about substitutes, but I just checked a couple places in the UK that I order from and they both had it. Nomnomz had it in stock and Chefs Flavours didn’t have Flavourart, but they had Flavour Creative Cookie, which is the same.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: This

All vendors are selling rebranded FA under different names (and at much cheaper price). Rebranded FA at Chefs is Flavor Creative, others have their own names (but almost any UK shop have it; you just have to check it out). If you’re from the UK, it might make sense to check theecig (worth to check since they have some pretty good prices there; FA there is Flavour Max)

5 Likes

Sorry, I should’ve said “they don’t have Flavourart in stock at this moment”, I thought it was implied

2 Likes

You dont have anything in your stash that will sub this out …

2 Likes

AP at lower percentages could work. 0.25 to 0.5%

3 Likes

Might like to look at:

Most commonly used with

|Flavor|Recipes|
|Meringue (FA)|24721|
|Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)|18245|
|Super Sweet (Cap)|17225|
|Biscuit (Inawera)|16383|
|Bavarian Cream (TPA)|15338|
|Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)|14242|
|Sugar Cookie v1 (Cap)|12437|
|Vanilla Custard (Cap)|12209|
|Vienna Cream (FA)|11657|
|Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA)|

I would sub the Sugar Cookie.

4 Likes

I wss thinking a touch of AP with Sugar Cookie might be descent but still not a " substitute"

3 Likes

Thank you for the help everyone. I did order from nomnomz as part of the process so either I missed it or they were out of stock and received more in.

The information about the rebranding is helpful, Google was not particularly helpful in this instance, I’m not sure how I missed it so readily, I wasn’t aware that this kind of rebranding was happening. I think I will order it but I need to find at least a few more flavours to put in the order as it doesn’t make sense for shipping just the one. Thank you also for the pointer to theecig- it’s a site I’ve missed.

It’s crazy that even with the stash I have I feel like I don’t have even remotely enough flavours! Aside from creating the recipe listed and a couple of others, I’m going to spend the weekend attempting to concoct something of my own.

Again, thanks for your help and patience while I learn my way around the process.

8 Likes

Not to wake this up from the grave but a white buffalo recipe clone, White Lotus from Mountain Oak Vapor needs this and I can’t find a substitute for it and there are a bunch of cookies, I’m trying to order anything in stock from BCF, thanks for your time.

I see Vienna Cream, Cookie, Sugar Cookie, just curious.

2 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852

1 Like

That recipe looks good, to bad I’m missing the Apricot :man_shrugging:

It is…was…probably still is very delicious. It’s the one that helped me finally quit smoking. Gotta let it sit 2 weeks, but I haven’t made it years. Ordering the stuff now because I miss it and found the bottle because the design was pretty cool

1 Like

I just got an order in from BCF yesterday… but I’ll add the Apricot in my next order. :call_me_hand:

Here’s a recipe I had in the private notes section of if, which is same context (fruit + vanilla cream) but with different variety. Check cookies

2 Likes

Kool, I got all for that one :call_me_hand:
Let me know if you ever do a CiCi by Turncoat Industries :pray:

1 Like