Cookie Biscuit Recipe WANTED please šŸ˜ƒ

Hi Guys,
We are looking for a really good strong cookie biscuit recipe to make. There is literally 1000ā€™s on ELR, but we donā€™t want to waste concentrate on making just another Cookie Biscuit Recipe.
So please only send links if you have them that tried and tested with a real cookie Biscuit flavour.
Thanks in advance.

8 Likes

Sinnamon Cookie Kustard

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 4.00
Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP) 7.00
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4.50

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
11 Likes

Ella's Shortbread Biscuit

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.50
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.50
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 1.00
Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP) 4.00
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 2.00

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
10 Likes

@Sejuiced_By_Mel just a single flavor can do it.

Shortbread Cookie (SSA) 2% (9-18-20) ā€“ Oh Nooo, another cookie ?? Think again. Thatā€™s what I thought going into this one, ā€œDo we need another cookieā€ ?? Well, after trying this one, I think we DO. This review directly followed my review of SSAā€™s Raspberry Syrup, and I immediately wanted to mix the two of these. At 2%, this one was right on track, rich, full, buttery, and somehow, really captured the Shortbread aspect(s). Not sure how they did it, but it is clearly NOT a cookie, or biscuit, but lands smack, dab, in the middle of Shortbread city. One could say it is ā€œsimilarā€ to Jungle Flavorā€™s biscuit, which presented almost as a pairing of INW Bicuit, and FAā€™s Cookie, but this one is much more than that. SSA apparently spent some time really nailing the shortbread aspect of this, and it shows. You almost get a grainy bakery in this one, coupled with some buttery goodness. Not topped out at 2%, and it felt great at this weight. Sweetness was almost mid level, with no real take-offs. Surely it could be push/pulled if needed, depending on your American vs. European bakery needs, but you might just find after testing it, that you wont. All in, this is an outstanding, and perhaps the best shortbread cookie (type) that I have tested. Didnā€™t really pick up any vanilla per se, and not 100% sure if Iā€™m getting a smidge of almond or not, but possibly so. If youā€™re in the market for a great shortbread cookie, and/or love your bakeries, youā€™ll have to add this one to your list as well. Sorry guys, Iā€™m trying to go critical on these flavors, but after 3 in, Iā€™m having a hard time finding any faults thus far. I kept teetering on a rating, because you just canā€™t rate everything at the top, but I emptied an entire tester tank on this one as well, and was left with no negatives. A great bakery shortbread cookie here, with butter elements that just canā€™t be denied. 10/10.

12 Likes

Noā€Biscuitā€ flavors in this one, but not needed. Pushing the limits of the Shortbread Cookieā€¦

11 Likes

3 Likes

Much like a vanilla generic Oreo.

Check cookies

3 Likes

Whaddup Joel? Why so surprised about the Shortbread Cookie (SSA)?

1 Like

@rcleven, @muthā€™s right, that does look good.

2 Likes

Made it back in 2019. Made a 500ml recipe. Took 3 years but that 500 is now gone about a week. Could barely separate any of the individual flavors except the Vanilla. Just made a new 60ml. Iā€™m not one to stay on any recipes for more than 60mls.

4 Likes

@muth thanks for your interest.
I mix like I bake. If I got it on hand it goes into the mix. The Vanilla has the taste of a Madagascar vanilla you would put in if you baked cookies. Use any vanilla you have with the same profile. I love biscuit. Let it steep. I made it to be a template for mixers. Change it to make it your own.

3 Likes

@rcleven WOW, 500ml over 3 years. How is it now, at the end ?

2 Likes

Very blended. The biscuit almost gets buried by all the creams yet the cookie aspect is still there. Prominent flavor would be a strong vanilla cream.

4 Likes