Cookie dough ice cream

has anyone used this at all ?

1 Like

What company makes it?

You can search the flavor list on ELR to get an idea about flavors. If you look on the flavor details page you can see what the median/average percentages used are and a list of recipes that use that flavor. From what it looks like, that one isn’t going to be very common.

1 Like

its a consentrate from chefs choice think it was one that at the time seemed like an awesome idea …

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t look like the flavor list is going to be much help on that one. LoL I’d suggest doing a small (like 5ml or so) single flavor with it and see what it’s like before trying to use it in a recipe. That way you can get an idea of how strong it is and what its main flavor profile is. If you wanted to save $$ you could do it without nicotine. Maybe start with 7% flavor and see if that is strong enough, too strong, etc. Wish I could help more!

2 Likes

yep thats the line i was thinking along start with it as a single flavour and hope for the best thanks for the help :0)

3 Likes

My pleasure! :slight_smile: Let me know how it goes. It does sound like an intriguing flavor. I love cookie dough anything! LoL.

1 Like

will play with it tonight once the kids have been banned to their bedrooms and peace has been restored to the house :0) will let you know how it turns out though lol

2 Likes

The Chefs’ Choice range are rebottled / rebadged concentrates from Cupcake World (CCW) so I’d recommend you follow the recommendations on that ELR flavor page.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Following, very interested in this flavor as well. I have been curious as well, but chocolate seems to overwhelm most flavors. I really hope it does taste like cookie dough :wink:

1 Like

Well I made a 5ml up with 7% flavour and the first test was not that pleasant at all, almost like a burnt biscuit base didn’t smell that good either, today however the smell is almost creamy no hint of burnt biscuit at all but now it has hardly any taste will let it steep and see how it goes

2 Likes