Cool watermelon with ws-23 tpa or koolada

Give me shit fine I’m sure there is a special spot somewhere for this topic but I’m giving away 3 mods 3 rdas and 3 juices tomo at6am. I need a idea what to make a cool watermelon recipe with 65mg nic salt i don’t even vape salts is there a difference between nic salt n reg? Guy wants cool watermelon nic salt he usually vapes 50mg salts which to me is dumb but i won’t use this last bottle of 65mg.salts in canada for me anyway. Plz help asap n % for cool? .5% 1%?

4 Likes

There is a difference between salts and freebase. Salts are made in a way that allows you to have more nic without cough farting. I dont do much salts as i dont use those kinds of devices, not that you cant use salts in subohm, you can.

Personally i prefer WS23 over koolada, koolada makes me cough. As for the %s i cant really help there, i use it very low but thats for subohm.

4 Likes

K im giving this away asvape strider and wotfo recurve. Works goods at 20w coil read 1.08 I don’t kno ohms law nor can I wrap my head around that AND learning to diy here. So…freebase 6mg?,

3 Likes

Koolada is no longer in my stash…Ws23 has replaced it completely

4 Likes

Well wish me luck.n he only gets 1mg until i kno if he likes it

7 Likes

Looks pretty good. I have 2 of those flavors and i have a gagillion flavors.

4 Likes

To make it cool definitely use WS23 (.5% - refreshing to 1,5% - Malaysian style recipes) , Koolada (1%) is based on WS3 which is menthol based, so unless you need some menthol in your recipe don’t use it.
But there are better option for a menthol based coolant, e.g. FA’s artic winter (0,25%-drinks/fruits 1%) , that uses Fresholat ML for the most part of it, and a touch of WS3 (or WS5 can’t remember, but prob WS3, not that “old”) or I also like FW Extreme ice (1%) but WS23 is more neutral.

Watch the Sweet Guava out, I guess you want to give it some thickness, but a layer (I think you thought it out that way) Cantaloupe/Sweet guava (a classic) at that %, might be too thick, overpower the watermelon and mute the cantaloupe, if you really want it, I’d personally keep it at 1% or avoid completely, but I’m an extremely KISS man though.

I looked at your stash, I’d also switch (my taste) JF’s watermelon with WF Watermelon (Yellow) , my 2c.

5 Likes