Cooler Head

Sure, noone would agrue that.

Same as pharma, banks, or oil all those are extremely beneficial industries to people, society, country, progress – but that is until profits and selfish interests of few lunatic psychos get in charge and degenerate all those meaningful industries into something totally contrary, extremely bad and f…k the country, people, health, peace, future, you.

Whenever these are buying the politics and decisions/regulations with their unlimited budgets we can be pretty sure it’s not in common good and it may have a disastrous impact on millions or whole generations (for profits of few psychos). Because they wouldn’t be buying them otherwise if it was for a common good, right? That’s what i meant. Dangerous if in control and decision makers.

5 Likes

I am right there with you Michelle. It is so frustrating to know just how many are attached to those Bloomberg puppet strings. So many politicians tied to cronyism, so many with delusions of grandeur. Big tobacco, big pharma and big healthcare $$$ runs deep into our system and it is so hard to remember to pace ones self for a long term battle. Good thing is we are getting some attention and others are there when we need some mental heath days. Like Frersh03 freshepies says remind the politicians they work for you. It is not their agenda but the constituents voice they are bound to. Demand a response to emails, demand to know their stance, be sure they know they will lose your vote.
Hang tough fam xoxo

5 Likes

He’s so right on that too Tuney, we have to get out there in our own cities and states and keep on these guys to remind them who they work for. They are fighting for votes right now so it’s a GREAT time to remind them of what you want. Much love btw… so happy to see this family fighting together and refusing to give up

5 Likes

Thanks for your tireless efforts michelle but you have to look after yourself mate.
For the short time ive been involved in the vaping community i thought it wonderful how politics werent endlessly argued about like so many places online.
Mobilizing to fight these attacks on the vaping industry is great and as its across the spectrum with bans being proposed and enacted from both sides of politics im hoping the usual partisan BS can be left out.
Lets just fight as one to keep what we have hey?

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums @bede1.

4 Likes

Welcome Bede! Glad to meet you here. I would like to think the vaping community is the one place where we don’t have to divide and conquer each other in politics. I like to think we can all agree to disagree too :wink:

4 Likes