Cooling Agent and Sucrose Dilution

Hi guys and gals, may I kindly ask what would be the recommended dilution of Cooling Agent and Sucrose in PG. I currently have pure Cooling Agent and Pure Sucrose (Powder form -1kg each). I was told by the retailer that a 70(PG) / 30(Cooling Agent and Sucrose) would be sufficient. Is that what you guys would recommend??

1 Like

I think your retailer meant “sucralose” as sucrose is where most refined sugar comes from. Probably not a good idea to vape sucrose. Sucralose is used in small percentages as a sweetener. Around 1%. It is pretty quick to gunk up coils.
The “cooling agent”. I’ve never heard it put that way, but I’m guessing by it’s use he is referring to vegetable glycerine. It is commonly used in e-liquid and usually at higher percentages. 70% PG is pretty high for most. Propylene Glycol is the flavor carrier used in e-liquid and can add to “throat hit” in higher percentages. A common mixture for PG and VG is 30% PG and 70% VG base, then mixed with percentages of flavor and nicotine. VG is also what creates “clouds” when vaping. PG creates little vapor in comparison.
Hope this helps, or that I even understood what you where asking.

1 Like

10% is the normal dilution, both for cooling agent (aka menthyl methyl lactate aka koolada) and for sucralose (I am guessing you mean sucralose, and not sucrose which is sugar)…

2 Likes

yes daath koolada and sucralose is what I meant. 10% being the normal dilution means to make 1 kg of PG based sucralose I mix 900g of PG and 100g of sucralose and the same goes with koolada correct?

2 Likes

Sounds about right :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation daath. Much appreciated

1 Like

Hello, how was your solution? May I know the steps u did to make a sweetener

1 Like

I made 60ml of pg and sucralose, and it’s good to use at around 1%. Above that, my coil would gunk much quicker.
It’s basically sweetener from flavor west.