Copy HTML problem

I Created a new recipe and I tried the copy HTML for that recipe to copy/paste in one note but it’s not working it only pastes the last thing I copy

1 Like

Adobe Flash has to be updated and activated for it to work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did the update but not sure how to check if activated Dssth

1 Like

Which browser?

EDIT: If firefox: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-firefox.html

1 Like

Sweet I reinstall Flash Player it works now! Thank Daath !:+1:

2 Likes

@daath, what’s interesting, is I can copy/paste 4 out of the 5 options, but NOT “HTML”. Wonder if I’m in the same boat.

What the hell, it was worth a try. Daath, I completely uninstall all instances of flash, and re-installed fresh, and for some reason, I cannot copy/paste the “HTML” option (the others work). Running FireFox 59.0.2 64 bit. Is Flash ONLY used to copy/paste the “HTML” option ??

HTML (text) is just text with HTML tags - The other, HTML, is kind of special - It’s for pasting into HTML- or rich text-capable fields and programs - you can paste into an Excel-field for example, but other programs might not accept rich content such as HTML… If the other’s work, then this one should work as well - You’re probably just pasting into a non-capable field :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @daath I had been trying (past tense) to copy/paste the HTML into forum posts here. All the others worked great, and now you’ve explained why. :slight_smile:

1 Like