Corn - Flavour Art

Just got my latest order from BCF and picked up Corn. When I went to add it to my stash I noticed it wasn’t on the Warning List. According to the BCF site:

This flavor contains Diacetyl and/or related diketones.

@fidalgo_vapes would you be able to add it to the warning list?

Thanks.

6 Likes

I could be wrong but I think only @daath can do that.

6 Likes

Done. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Awesome Sparks. Thanks for the fast work. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

I try to give things like this highest priority.

5 Likes

I’ll got through the rest of my stash and see if any others are missing on the warning list. I’ll let you know if there are more for sure. :+1:

5 Likes

Can I put my 2c in?
Dilute it at 10% (Nick pm’ed me that hint, I personally couldn’t make it work).
BTW Corn is not on FA’s vaping line, but on the kitchen line (but things might have changed, I saw strange things on their official site) that’s why it’s got Diacetyl and related diketones, wonder how come BCF got it, doubt FANA imports it for vaping, but you never know, things change so fast.

7 Likes

Because a lot of people still want them!
(not speaking about corn in particular, but the majority of the most wanted in the recently created ‘kitchen’ line)

They’ve effectively cornered the American market by doing so.

Personally, I think it’s not only long overdue (that these came back to stock as they used to be), but I for one am GREATLY appreciative of BCV trying (as always) to stock what the customers really want and love!

@Bull_City_Flavors I said it in my last order notes, but I’ll say it again here:
Thank you for returning the ‘specialty’ FA flavors to stock for us!! :tada:
(Whipped Cream, Custard Premium, Butter :heart:, Milk, etc)

These are long loved by many mixers, and it’s incredibly helpful to NOT have to order them from the other side of the world now!!

I also have to give our UK brethren (Chef’s Flavors especially) a grateful shout out for not only stocking them, but for their willingness to ship to the States; carrying us through in our time of need! :thumbsup:

11 Likes

After Brexit, I think Chef’s had a tough time for about six months, both towards EU and the US, they had to do something.
They found a way to sell to EU without taxes and gimmicks for an amount below 150€ and got back to send to the US, now I bet the sales picked up again.
Well done to all the people behind Chef’s! and BCF helping ushumble mixers to keep going on mixing!

7 Likes

Gotcha, now I understand why it is not included in the list of flavors in the report that @woftam shared the other day.

https://www.clearstreamonward.com/en/tested-flavors/

5 Likes

Hmmm fa corn. Has all of the good stuff.

7 Likes

Right??
Almost tempting to try just because! lol

5 Likes

It def has a crisp fresh smell. Like when you peel of the husk.

5 Likes

I use it at in 10% dilution with PG and it really does taste like fresh buttery sweetcorn to me. I bought it for one of Nick Evans’s recipes and I’m glad I have it.

5 Likes

Yes they are… Like MF it seemed like these flaves were most popular with mixers here until the last couple years …

5 Likes

Had to actually go look up the date, but wow.
It’s been over three and a half YEARS since Shaun (FANA) screwed us.

7 Likes

I hear it has a creamed corn flavor. But so much for hearsay, I haven’t used it yet. I think it was a BCF review.

2 Likes

shudder
/gags

OK! So, one vote for NOT trying it. Gotcha! lol

3 Likes

Lol, VSO Corn is described as fresh corn on the cob if that’s more up your alley.

3 Likes

Corn (VSO) 3% (11-25-21) – Right out of the gate, I knew what this was. It wasn’t popped corn, creamy corn, canned corn, corn on the cob, it was s delicious KERNEL of corn. Wow, that was a surprise. Often times we are insulted with an AP “corny” solution, but since @SwaggyShane uses natural extracts, maybe this shouldn’t have been AS surprising. Clean, accurate, and somewhat light at 3%, and with nothing out of place to be found. A few clicks below mid level sweet, this one was a very clean corn. Half way through the test, I was kicking myself for having NOT picked up VSO’s Cornmeal at the same time. Because it was somewhat light at this percentage, I think you could bump it up maybe 1% just to see how it bloomed, but even still, at this weight, you knew what you had. Having a VERY small list of corns to compare to, this one was at, or near the top. If corn is what you want, and AP is not, this one will work wonders for you. If I get a chance to score the Cornmeal I will update this thread, and I encourage anyone else who does, to post it up as well. All in, a smartly done, clean corn kernel flavor from Shane. Nicely done. 9.65/10 .

6 Likes