Coronavirus

For @Joel, who apparently got banned again …

3 Likes

Why don’t we believe them?
To answer that question quickly both sides are looney toons. Both sides have a lotta money and it’s their job to separate from it. Two wrongs don’t make a right. The one side is almost always going to cancel the other.

3 Likes

The Hill: US to impose new restrictions on travelers from China amid COVID outbreaks.

4 Likes

@Mikser it is/was/will be the gift that just keeps on giving …

2 Likes

I hate shoulda , wooda, COULDA articles. It’s lazy writing that will probably be wrong at a future date. All employers what is that diploma and what have you done for me lately.

3 Likes

A warning from 1965…

A warning from 2012…

4 Likes

@Mikser it IS a tragedy, and it’s getting REALLY hard to HIDE, or EXPLAIN away these numbers.

3 Likes

Due to the ease of access to anti-malarial drugs that they have.

3 Likes

Funny how that works ehhh ??

3 Likes

I’m lmfao after so many deaths (including watching my FIL pass in the hospital due to it) and insane disruptions on humanity.

3 Likes

Exactly. I have some medical school experience and when it came out, I did my research and got ahold of some IVM and Hydroxychloroquine before they were sold out. Now it is like having the flu, just treat it as such and watch out for the immunocompromised.

3 Likes

My primary studies was on Genetics, so if you studied the the genome of the virus, it was so obvious that part of the code was genetically altered, so it made me furious that ChYna could get away with this.

3 Likes

China didn’t do it. We ( US) gave it to them as part of a study.

3 Likes

Right, through Fauci and the Eco Alliance Labs. The same evil dude that experimented on beagles with horseflies biting them to death. He is now using beagles to test them with cocaine and we are funding that, too.

3 Likes

Where do I sign up?

3 Likes

Oh wow, just imagine if this was Peaches.

4 Likes

Not talking about Peaches. She has too much energy straight. I was talking about me.

4 Likes

I created a new Cornovirus post and sent you, @rcleven and @SessionDrummer a link regarding Fauci, but somehow an admin member deleted it.

5 Likes

I can send you the link, but it is 2 hours long, so if you want it, just say the word. I had to buy the movie, so if want to see it, I will pm you the password.

4 Likes

It really should be available to everyone. Here is the link in case you can access it. Error – New – Members Jeff Hays Films
If you have already seen this, then damn me for paying for it.

3 Likes