Coronavirus

I think there was a few already, but this is cutting it too close to home. Plus my son works at a hospital…

https://www.wyff4.com/article/north-carolina-possible-coronavirus-raleigh-durham-airport/30657773

7 Likes

After recently spending a wild, intimate weekend in Tee-wanna with…

I may have gotten that virus!

Oh MY!

11 Likes

And Down Under:
3 confirmed cases in NSW & 1 in Vic :frowning_face:

4 Likes

So everyone needs to be careful out there… watch the nasties!

6 Likes

Having recently watched The Stand, it does have me looking a bit more closely. I can see Randall Flagg organizing his minions already…

8 Likes

Bombdee, Bombdee, Bomb …

6 Likes

Going to Singapore next month and I don’t really feel comfortable. but… work is work…

4 Likes

You be safe @Iv3shf… soap and water, not hand sanitizer!

7 Likes

I think it is a lot worse then they are telling us…

https://twitter.com/drericding?lang=en

10 Likes

@scifoc… agreeable… long time no see, hope all is well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Iv3shf, please take MORE precautions, rather than less. I can’t speak to what information China is withholding or not, but it appears to now be growing more serious.

9 Likes

:cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Wanted to remind (and ask) everyone if they have pending orders from China, it might take awhile. I placed two orders before this whole thing really blew up, and obviously, I’m waiting now. Lives are FAR more important than vape mail for sure, wanted to put this up here, anyway.

Oddly stupid question, but anyone know if the “virus” can live on packages ?? Pretty sure it’s human to human airborne/contact.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, not sure on the answer, but I don’t think I’ll be ordering anything soon! Especially an atty that I would be putting up to my mouth.

4 Likes

Hehehe, ummmm, errrrrr, … is their any other kind ??

6 Likes

Normal virus behavior is that it sits dormant for a while if it doesn’t have a host. I’m not sure how long this one can remain potentially affecting but I hope it can’t outlast a trip across the ocean on a box. Eek. Not a lot of info out there I can find.

I found this for a different coronavirus, but no idea if it counts for the current one…

How long does the virus survive in the environment? Outdoors, the virus can usually only survive for hours or days. Indoors, in dried-up cat litter, it can survive for up to seven weeks.

5 Likes

It’s not the first time they are beating the drums about some disease that’s going to kill us all.
So far we’re all still here.
It seems to me they want us afraid, very afraid and all the fucking time.
Frightened people are easier to manipulate.
More people die in traffic on a daily basis. If they would pay as much attention to that as they do to all the other crap, no person in their right mind would ever leave the house.

22 Likes

Well I hve seen some crazy **** in my day…have you ever been to an after hours party at a hookah lounge…
Just saying😎

5 Likes

… complete with “Amazon Women” with 12’ pythons wrapped around them and other scantily clad individuals walking tigers on a chain? Yes!.. yes, I have! :joy: It was :fire: spectacular :fire: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I have… and with my coworkers, no less :wink: :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :innocent: :llama:

4 Likes