Could this work?

ROAR, great story, and vid of Phil @muth.

7 Likes

I thought you’d appreciate his flavor description. The first one I saw had two people vaping it and one threw up.

5 Likes

I barely remember the Crab Juice Challenge, but I DID find it, when searching for vaping terrible flavors hehe.

4 Likes

It turned on me about 3 days in and those 2 flavours were actually a terrible idea…lol no strawberry green and zesty lemon grass. It just isn’t going to happen. Lol :laughing:
I was trying to make it happen
With strawberry green and prickly pear before this mess happened.
Soon I will find something that will work well with this magical strawberry green…soon…

5 Likes

Maybe Starfruit WF?

4 Likes

Have you heard of the term "boomerang "?? Its when a recipie is good at first vape then it changes turns what you think is shit. Then it will turn back into something way better than it was at the beginning… and not all the time either…but sometimes it happens…is this for real? That actually a thing??
If so I may have thrown out quite a bit.

4 Likes

Well, an old wise Japanese woman once said to me. “I feel sorry for you if you don’t have any patience.” Prolly not the answer you wanted to hear :rofl:

6 Likes

I have none …it has been hard to come by…so I have made alot of other ppl recipes to tide me over until I get my shit together. …

4 Likes

Very rare concept …I have had recipes seem to mute after a week or so then at 2 weeks or later it blossoms…Keep this in mind " Steeping can make a good recipe better , but won’t make a bad recipe good …Even that isn’t 100pct every time bc some people would think a light flavorsed recipe is bad lol.

7 Likes