Could this work?

I need to see this Strawberry green work!! I KNOW it’s awesome :ok_hand:!! But I also like weird combinations…

And I know I am about to try it see if it could I just want to know if im crazy and if I should just stop…lol

6 Likes

Bold you are. The Force is strong with this one…

6 Likes

I know… im going to try it this morning. It’s one of those things tho. Could be awesome could be way too much.

3 Likes

Sometime ya just gotta say fuck it, and throw caution to the wind! :tornado:

7 Likes

Well yesterday I thought it was a good idea to try “Capsicum” it was probably the worst decision I have made in a very long time …that is one flavor that is probably really only meant for food and that’s it. Cuz I choked for a while …

3 Likes

Try to add some passion fruit. This should go well together. Maybe a hint of CAP Sweet Guava to mellow all together.

3 Likes

Really? There IS actually a spot for this burny hot face melting spice? I knew it! I tried it alone and at .25% which was way too high for something like that. But I wanted to just see if it could go. …but im thinking more like .003% which is literally one drop per 10mls cuz its fuckin strong. Thanks for this @SteveTC Steve!! I have hope again for capsicum!

3 Likes

I believe it’s an ingredient used in pepper spray. One step below Mace. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Just stick to the flavors we all use …There is absolutely no reason to reinvent the wheel . Therr are a lot of people and companies that have spent the time to ensure what we use is the best stuff suited for what we do

9 Likes

I figured it out the hard way…lol I coughed for about an hour and asked myself why. Why did I do that!!! It was pretty funny. And of course I was alone…it would’ve been a good YouTube video. :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

trust me I learnt the hard way yesterday. It was rough.

3 Likes

Hehe @fidalgo_vapes agreed.

5 Likes

Paging @Bob_Bitchen lol

4 Likes

Hehe, EXACTLY @Fishaddict420. Exactly.

1 Like

If he hasn’t tried it then it probably isn’t safe to vape lol

3 Likes

I can get behind that. Although I did NOT share his tastes for the Wild, Savory, and Foody flavors, I miss seeing his posts, and his insane, BUT, intelligent recipes. He was a man with rare talent, IMO.

2 Likes

He is the reason i tried OoO flavor company lol

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, I think he was why I tried them too !!!

[random]

[/random]

4 Likes

Guess what? It fuckn works. Back of the hand says…yes when I get back from my walk …testing the vip. So far…I may not be wrong…

3 Likes

You guys remember the Crab Juice Flavor challenge that made it across youtube? I dunno, maybe back in 2014 prolly earlier. Vapers were dripping it in cartos. Had to be the funniest vape videos I ever saw. I only found Phil doing a review and I can’t believe he kept it professional, lol. This is old, maybe 10 years. A little bit of our history.

8 Likes