Could use some assistance, thank you!

Hi there,

I’m completely new to DIY vape juice stuff and I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. I was making an adaptation from MBV Hawk Sauce clone and I was generally wondering if this is safe. I was looking for 6mg for 120ml

HS-6mg

2 Likes

Canadian spotted

3 Likes

That is true lol, however, I am moving to Dallas Texas within a couple of months.

2 Likes

What do you mean with “is it safe”?
Personally I’d make a 30ml tester before doing 120mls… in case you don’t like it, you won’t have to vape so much of it (or dump it). If you look around other adaptations and read the comments, I do see something relating to muting (which is what happens if too high %'s are used or concentrates prone to muting).

6 Likes

Sour mutes

4 Likes

The ingredient between Jungle Juice and Raspberry…I’m not so sure that one’s safe! :wink:

Welcome to ELR!

3 Likes

You doing 10mg/% nic? and there is a blank spot in your recipe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s 6mg! Not unheard of :slight_smile:
10% nic strength would be crazy! That’s 100mg/ml!

3 Likes

What setups will you be vaping this juice on? Not familiar with those particular flavors but I don’t use over 4% with any of my FW flavors.

2 Likes

he has in the picture 10, not 6… might want to change it to 6 :wink:

oopps lol @Plunderdrum and not @Letitia :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

10% of 60mg nic, so 6mg final juice

7 Likes

Ok ok it was my nap time, or I needed chocolate :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I vote for chocolate, naps just make me more tired lol

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the support, it truly means a lot!

What I mean by safe? It’s mainly the nicotine percentage. The clone I found only had a 100mg/ml variant and in Canadian websites I could only find 60mg/ml. I adapted it so it matched my nicotine (60mg/ml instead of 100mg/mI) know this is a calculator but I was just curious if I screwed up anywhere.

I already have all the supplies in my house:
1000ml of Nicotine 60mg/ml PG
4000ml of VG dilutant
500ml of the rest of the flavors

The blank spot was for Koolada (or something like that) to help mute the mint flavor and reducing browning according to the OP of the clone. He suggested to “remove Koolada” from the recipe and bump up sour to 3% for a 100% clone.

I’m honestly just spooked if I screwed up the nicotine percentage which would cause serious affects haha.

Thank you again!

3 Likes

you bought 500ml of concentrates for one recipe???

3 Likes

Yeah it’s all me and my mother smoke haha

2 Likes

That’s commitment!

2 Likes

For the watch.

2 Likes

I’ll watch your twitch!

3 Likes

2 Likes