Could use some help with a recipe

So I’ve been working on this for a while, and this is the latest version. It tastes pretty good, but the problem I have is I don’t know when to stop messing with it… just like every other recipe I make. Wondered if anyone would feel like making a 10ml sample to let me know if it’s good as is, or what changes should be made. Thanks.

cinnamon something or another

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.05
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 4
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 5
Cream (Flavorah) 1
Crunch Cereal FLV 0.5
Dairy Milk (TPA) 1.5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 16.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It looks good! unfortunately I can’t mix as I don’t have Dairy Milk (TPA) .I did favorite it to make later when I get that flavor in.
I also noticed the Crunch Cereal is not shown as Flavorah on your recipe.I was just searching for recipe idea’s for that flavor a couple of days ago.

Would be too much cinnamon for me, but that’s where taste is very subjective. I only like a hint of it, you may love a good wallop of it :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. I just updated the recipe so Flavorah shows up for Crunch Cereal. It def is pretty good… it’s at least very different. Most likely because of the Cinnamon Crunch. Just seems like it’s missing something, but I really don’t want to end up with a 15+ flavor recipe.

1 Like

Indeed. I’m a big fan of the cinnamon, but I do have my limits. I tried adding FLV Rich Cinnamon to this (1 drop in my 10ml tester), and I might as well have done the cinnamon challenge instead.

2 Likes