Covid 19 gardens anyone?

I believe I had the virus in March and built this

I had to take a week off and was only sick for 2 days… well I caught the gardening fever and this is part of what has become of it Uploading: 8C505934-59BB-4A8E-88CA-16D40FE4072E.jpeg… Uploading: 6048B2C9-A2B8-4448-9A56-B3FF37206D33.jpeg… Uploading: C301080A-D04D-4139-8B03-3E54E2F7945D.jpeg… Uploading: FA502573-E54A-4B0A-9692-9C21E844CB22.jpeg… Uploading: 7BE6E8B4-4E68-4187-ACEF-202340779850.jpeg… Uploading: 19C756AB-B3C3-4B46-B80D-72704B0E0901.jpeg…
Anyone else catch the bug?

14 Likes

Well I got logged out before the pictures loaded I’ll do it tomorrow :sunglasses:

3 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Nice raised beds. My garden doubled in size this year. I quarantined at home for about three weeks and planted almost every vegetable that i eat.Gardening for me is extremely therapeutic. :grinning:
I caught COVIID too. Im currently working on a COVID unit, so it was to be expected because we didn’t get the proper PPE until about three weeks ago or so… I still have some minor symptoms. I am glad we survived it.

14 Likes

Love it hope you feel fully recovered soon :pray:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you. Me too.

6 Likes

Great job @Awakenow2 and @robin! So glad you two survived the virus. I’ve been wanting to do something like that but with triple digits for 90% or the summer, I don’t think I would have the time to properly care for a garden without the work of installing a watering system and my back just can’t do that these days. I may look into an indoor setup. Keep up the good work and please stay healthy.

8 Likes

Glad you guys are safe, and great looking greens !!

6 Likes

Looks great! I wish I would catch that particular gardening bug! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not sure if this qualifies but I created a Biker Gnome garden!

I even painted black vests on them! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

We bought a slew of fruit trees to replace the ones lost in the fire but the garden is on hold until after the new year. I’ve got fences to get built before I can even think about planting a seed or else I’ll have a herd of fat deer munching on my greens!

3 Likes

Vroom Vroom haha even a bike!!
I hope they all won’t fit on that :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!!

too cute Tz… I like!

no garden this year for me, I have been way too busy, but I love looking at this thread…
much needed <3

5 Likes

It seems like a very good idea https://www.nature-and-garden.com/gardening/coronavirus-gardening.html

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @SAHRENITY. Yes, that does look like a good idea.

1 Like

It looks good. The main thing is that you didn’t waste any time.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @sampeshirl.

2 Likes

I’ll second @SessionDrummer and say, “Hi, welcome to our forum.” Hope you have as much fun as many of us do.

2 Likes