Covid-19 Poll

hmm… no match dot come or harmony??? :stuck_out_tongue:
hehe!!! :smiley: too funny… swipe left or right… yeah buddy! :rofl:

3 Likes

Do they still exist? I’m off the market but the couple friends I have that are single are used to swiping.

2 Likes

I’m single and if I have to swipe left or right… we are all into trouble… :wink:

3 Likes

At this time I would like to thank my High School English teacher. He was such a smart influence. His focus was not on Literature so much as teaching students Critical Thinking. Homework was commonly about reading the Paper or watching the News (your choice) and being able to come to the most rational conclusion in a report you stood up and gave the class …as in standing up and speaking in front of your peers.

It was fascinating to me and somewhat brutal to the “sheltered” kids who no longer had a place to hide. It was however done in a very positive and professional way. We had to voice our opinions, but as News evolves and the Truth reveals, one’s ability to objectively filter their Subjectivity became exposed …a most powerful learning experience. Also a Teaching agenda not likely allowed today …Thank you Frank.

Socially speaking, modern Darwin isn’t simple Survival of the Fittest (strongest?) …I believe “fittest” refers to one’s ability to predict the future from available facts. Our new environment is navigating a jungle of Media and now it’s Survival-of-the-most-rational. What’s your next move? The Truth will be known …hindsight literally being 2020. Being right or wrong in your opinions now has a higher price …or maybe it always has. Frank would redline my conversational dangling participles …hardass.

Thank you guys. ELR is a grand experiment and the focus on respectfulness has been critical to all the sharing. I see Covid-19 just like AIDS in how it will impact society. Masks will semi-permanently display like condoms for AIDS. There will be no going “back to normal”. We’ve all seen that in Asia as they have struggled regularly (and first) with all these emerging viruses. Heh, no more Raw-doggin’ the Costco.

We’re all rolling the dice. Stay Safe. Stay Alive. Choose Wisely. The Truth about Covid-19 will be unforgiving, but we shouldn’t be …Dammit Frank, you’re still in my head. (I got participle jokes!)

8 Likes

I missed the poll but tell the unbelievers that some of us know and/or have doctors that tell us all about it. So when they go to work everyday are they going to fake hospitals to see their fake patients? WTF! No wait, there’s a conspiracy among the entire medical community. Let’s tell everyone about this fake virus and scare the shit out of them. It’s late,I should go to bed.
Happy Fake Easter

2 Likes