Covid-19 Poll

I have a few folks up in my mail box asking me why I post so much on a fake issue… I really want to know, is there others out there that think this is not real?

Show your numbers… Is this fake, or is this real.

What do you believe?

• It’s fake
  • It’s real

0 voters

2 Likes

Cleverly worded for a biased poll, indeed!! It’s obviously “real”, my Flavorah Infested Friend.

3 Likes

Nopes not biased… go vote… I wont knock your answer…
I really want to know who believes it, and who doesnt… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you will get zero votes for “fake”. But I’m looking forward to who chooses that option!

But clear up the wording first. I don’t know what is meant by the Yes and the No. Yes it’s fake or Yes it’s real?

3 Likes

I fixed that.

This is a silly poll though, because if you think it’s fake then you’re obviously out of your mind :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

If Lars can help me with my poll… give me a break… its my first one!!
[thanks to Sd!) I would be happy!!

3 Likes

Well thank God I don’t personally know any one who died yet, not sure what your asking??
Are you saying somehow all the illness and deaths are a fake story?

4 Likes

No… I believe it is real, Rocky… I have a few that say in mail it is fake.
I know Lars said his daughter had it… we had another poster that has had it…
I am sure it is going to hit our community… in some way…

I just want to see who all else thinks it is real or fake… is all… no judgments…

btw… watching what is happening in NY alone should scare the crap out of anyone. Having to put the dead into 18 wheeler refrigerator trucks because there is no room in the morgues should say it all.

1 Like

The issue is definitely real.
I doubt most of the links and articles are very accurate so what do I vote?

5 Likes

I almost chose Fake just to see Smoke and the mongers go ballistic. :laughing:

7 Likes

It’s real, and beyond NY, I’m starting to wonder if there is more hype than not. Doesn’t mean it’s not real, but weighing out what the media is pummeling us with, vs. …

5 Likes

Ga now has over 5k… we are sitting at 1500, NC is at two thousand… (I hate my keyboard atm) Tn is sitting at 3k… you have to remember, this will double in the next 4 days and then again… if we do not keep clean and away from others… People can get stupid… look at what happened in New Orleans… spring break… I dont know Sd… time will tell.

1 Like

Yes it will. The problem is we can’t get all the govonors to agree to do this at the same time. I have been on stay at home orders for two weeks tomorrow. We are projected to curve in another two weeks. Doesn’t do much good if a state has no orders and they travel here.
We’re only as strong as the weakest link.

3 Likes

And those are the fucking idiots that will be saying “I shoulda listened!” as they’re gasping for breath. :roll_eyes:
Still want me to vote?

7 Likes

things had shut down now for 3 weeks… before we got the stay at home today…

I sat and listened to this last last night… the curve… is in May according to this guy…

I think the other issue is we have too many saying

no masks needed
wear masks
No gloves
yes gloves
it will end in two weeks
it will end in May
some have even said up to 18 months

who really knows what all is going on?

Feels like a lot including the medical professions are all guessing.

3 Likes

Ok, here’s my theory: Whats the Hospital’s gonna do in 9 months when ALL the babies are born!
Just saying🤪

4 Likes

I suggest a 3rd choice - as (thanks to human nature), “real fake” seems to be our ontological destiny.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Or better yet, what are the courts going to do when they are swamped with divorce cases when this all ends?

Couples rarely ever spend 24/7 together and with the added pressure of not being able to get away from it all, it often brings the worst out of people.

There will be an increase in babies probably but there will be a hell of a lot more singles on the market. Investments in Tinder stocks are a safe bet about now.

6 Likes

Murder cases? Quicker than divorce :grimacing:

5 Likes

Either way, I’m putting my money on Tinder :rofl:

4 Likes