Crazy 3avape experience!

Im almost thinking that its something like that. I watched it bounce around to several cities, and I’m betting that the label got effed up and they took the course of least resistance, flagged it counterfeit. How could it have legitimately transfered so many times with bad postage?
Not that it matters at this point.
Ive contacted customer service and will eventually cotact my credit card company for a dispute, and my ducks are in a row.

5 Likes

Wow I literally just came to this thread to find a link to go there to look to buy I miss fast tech… Well thank you sir My hat’s off to you I will look elsewhere!

2 Likes

To be fair, Im not saying that they used counterfeit pistage, Im saying that USPS says they are. Which means its entirely possible they did, inadvertently or otherwise.
I havent heard anything from them yet, but surely having 70 dollars worth of merchandise seized by USPS forever, in an attempt to save 10 dollars in postage, thats a bad business plan.
So I’ll know more soon (hopefully).

2 Likes

Many people have ordered from them with no issue. I myself have ordered from them twice in the last month and can confirm the labels on my packages were not counterfeit so even with this thread i wouldnt hesitate to order from them. Both my orders arrived under 4 days and packed nicely. 4 day shipping for items below the price of other sellers that ship from china (30) day shipping is a great place to order from in my book.

2 Likes

Lol My fast tech packages used to come in the description was metal tube no matter what it was lol!

3 Likes

Heres the package my last one came in. Looks legit to me. They do however put the label on where it can be prone to ripping.

They use a really heavy stiff bubble mailer and have the label stuck over a glued down folded end shown in the pic. One catch on a sorting machine can rip it pretty easily

3 Likes

Honestly I used to love FastTech which is almost I thought in my opinion pretty similar to 3A the websites looked very similar I got the whole vibe the same maybe it’s just me and I loved it they had stuff you can never even dream of getting over here where I’m at Massachusetts and then they went out. And I never had a problem with them either so I’ll take that under advisement also thank you.
have four caliburn extra pods
Systematically one by one each top snapped and crumbled yesterday all four and of course the store doesn’t have it they don’t have anything UWELL!
Which in my opinion make some of the best products and tanks out there for flavor and looks just not colors

2 Likes

Plus they get hopefully maybe 3A has it the new-er caliburn explorer with the four-leaf clover button left does the left coil right does the right coil one does a mix of both at the same time and forget what the other function is power maybe I would love to see what two flavors taste like at the same time from such a lightweight great tasting mod pod thingy

2 Likes

I have a caliburn a3s and g3. I use them when im out. Great flavor, wish the batteries lasted longer but cant complain. I also use a vapresso luxe xr max when out which is also great and battery lasts all day plus you can rebuild the coils with the wotofo smart coil. I like that it puts vapor out so quick you can go mtl even with a airy dtl pod

2 Likes

Hell yeah I’m going to have to look up the the other one you were talking about the vapresso… I have the G2 and the G1 I was going to get the G3 but they didn’t have replaceable pods that’s why I started using FastTech actually to buy the vodafoe TFV8 baby rebuildables for the Cerberus etc . then I got the hell vape “R” Tank. Comes with a jig it’s like an RTA.rebuildable tank and it came with 90 cottons and 90 mesh strips with legs I’m still not even halfway through it 2 years later it was $45 for the tank and all the extras!.
I love how I could stick the caliburn and write in my shirt pocket

2 Likes

Look at the diversity of those coils so many options plus they have like 20 different colors and textures of the actual pod mod and well element vape anyway first place I checked 34.99
The high density 2800 milliamp damn I guess I need to look in a new direction towards that brand they’re doing good things apparently thank you for that ! Good look

2 Likes

I like the 3 and .4 coils with the rdl or dtl pod personally. You can also use a few other brand coiks in the vapresso in case you cant find gtx coils somewhere

2 Likes

Nice yeah I’ve been trying to fight a compatible one for the vandy vape AIO that’s been my go to cuz it’s just so easy

2 Likes

Your other choices for coils that I know of are voopoo pnp ,bp mods and it looks like the new Vapor’s cloud coils might fit as that boro is compatible with the above and you can get the boro adapter for the pulse as well

2 Likes

Hmmmm…That’s interesting cuz I have the poo-poo …(IMO VOOPOO have great looking products, awesome aesthetics but the functionality and flavor of coils just isn’t up to my standards I guess I even tried the WOTOFO S.MRT… I rebuilt the aio a few times w/ the original stock coil from VVAPE Thats why I call it poo poo}drag x and drag 3 and the x came with tlhe PnP.
Only problem is the vandy vape have a male top in the other ones have female per se. The boost mini at GS thing little 40 watt with the b coils is almost the same but just a little bit wider The guts are about the same so I just pop open the original one rebuild it.
I have not heard of cloud vapors though I have to look that up and I don’t know which chimney you mean but I’ll have to check that out too thank you always open to check out new I vowed never to buy voopoo… it’s cool as they look, again though

2 Likes

Even though I bitched about FastTech, and often times called them “SlowTech” or “SuprriseTech”, mostly because by the time my packages arrived, I had forgotten I’d even ordered them LOL. I never didn’t get a package from them.

1 Like

Totally agree I’d come upstairs…ohhh . there’s that random Manila package, unmarked… is it a bomb hmmm , no no it’s just fasttech. oh yeah, I forgot I even ordered that haha. I guess they have the motto slow and steady wins the race or goes out of business whichever comes first

2 Likes

Man o man I definitely miss fast tech…

4 Likes

They sound vaguely familiar. Were they around like pre 2014? I remember ordering from heavens gifts and madvapes a lot

3 Likes

Heckk ye@as ! 5 SMRT rebuildable coils for the Cerberus or smock or whatever for 20 bucks come on in each one had I believe 6:00 in them five coils 5 gigs 10 cottons each and love me some rebuildable coils. I’ve just gotten into disassembling the original ones and using the jig I want to try that vape espresso brand whatever it’s called :joy:

3 Likes