Crazy 3avape experience!

Okay so this is kind of kooky…
I saw a link to “3avape” in the good deals thread so I went there and ordered 2 Aegis Legends (20 bucks each) and three cerberus tanks (6 bucks each), pretty stoked I was.
Ive been watching the package tracking, it has been to no less than 19 places, it even came to my home town 4 days ago, then BACK to L.A. via Tolkeson, Santa Clarita, all over the place!
Today I check USPS, apparently, there is some question as to the validity of the postage used, so it was seized by USPS.
I would seriously consider this when ordering anything from the likes of 3avape at this point.

8 Likes

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

7 Likes

That’s a new one for me too. Granted I haven’t ordered anything from oversees in a few years.

6 Likes

Wow iv never seen that one before. I would think it was some kind of accident though. I ordered from 3avapes 2 times in the last month and both times it came in like 3 or 4 days and packaged nicely.

Im thinking maybe they accidentally used a voided label or something

6 Likes

They dont ship from overseas. They ship from Usa

5 Likes

Right.
This order went out the next business day from Los Angeles.
Though I beleive some of the items DO ship from across the pond, depending on what you order.

6 Likes

It’s coming out of the LA area. It’s their US store. Probably a pick and pack warehouse. My guess would be a error on the warehouse side. My neighbor runs one in the Chicago area and can’t find employees that run unsupervised. He’s working about 16 hours a day this time of year

7 Likes

China’s latest export, counterfeit postage stamps

https://www.texaspolicy.com/chinas-latest-export-after-fentanyl-covid-19-is-counterfeit-postage-stamps/

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Crazy the things that some will counterfeit. The USPS is struggling and this just adds to their challenges. So, they’ll kill us with fentanyl mailed with counterfeit postage. What a combination.

3 Likes

I just checked and i still have the bubbke mailer mine came in and it is not stamps on it. Just a regular usps shipping label.

4 Likes

I would suggest @Chef_Johnny contact the seller for refund or replacement and report back here.
As far as ELR goes, @3avape should be posting there deals in their one Vendor thread, instead they have been creating a new thread for every post and I believe they have been warned…

5 Likes

That’s funny @Rocky02852 because the story clearly suggests you search for Forever Stamps 100 roll, and you can see the shady hits.

Here is the real price from USPS for 100 forever stamps.

Here are two (shady ??) at far less. One even went so far as to use the official looking USPS image.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s tempting, but as we all know usps doesn’t offer discounts / deals on stamps…
I’m sure if they can counterfeit stamps, shipping labels should be just as easy, and with these shaddy shipping partners they are all using this may unfortunately become more common…

4 Likes

I dont think you can counterfeit a shipping label as it needs to be in the usps system and gets scanned in. You can make a fake label but it woukdnd never work as it wont be scannabke.

The one thing i read and dont know how it works thoughwhat china seems to be doing is using a usa address on the shipping label even though they are shipping from china and somehow it still works but costs less.

4 Likes

Yeah and the OP had a tracking number which doesn’t make sense that it could be seized for counterfeit postage

I don’t know either but based on the notification he got from usps, something is amiss…

4 Likes

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Counterfeit-Postage#:~:text=You%20received%20the%20following%20message%20when%20you%20enter%20the%20tracking%20number%3A,-Latest%20Update&text=The%20package%20associated%20with%20this,and%20will%20not%20be%20delivered.

3 Likes

1 Like

It could be as simple as the label print smudged and the Post office machines can’t read the billing codes or the printer was simply running out of ink. I don’t believe it’s intentional malicious. It would risk their whole business.

3 Likes

Not necessarily if they make it right for the customer, I’ve ordered from chyna before and nothing ships direct, they use shipping partners here in the us and that could be where the issue lays…

4 Likes

I have seen multiple times before where a package get stuck in their system going from weird location to location all over the country and sooner or later they find it at one sorting facilty akong the trip and mark it with some strange reason its not deliverable.

4 Likes