Cream Cheese Frosting idea?

Wondering if some of the pros here could help me create a recipe for our favorite e-juice. I cannot find anything online for a recipe. To describe the taste it is very sweet on the tongue and the exhale is very much cream cheese frosting. It is a very rich, smooth vape. I want to order supplies just haven’t figured out a recipe. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Kim

2 Likes

LA Cream Cheese Icing

This is from hearsay, but I’m always reading how this stuff is amazingly good. It’s at the top of my shopping list. If it’s even half as good as I’ve heard, I NEED this.

4 Likes

I plan on ordering it also, but I am thinking there has to be more than CCI in the recipe so I want to wait to order it until I have a better idea of what else may be in it…

1 Like

Perhaps vanilla, marshmallow, or sweetener?

1 Like

Would FW Yellow cake create a smooth buttery taste? I don’t have it so I am shooting in the dark…

IMO FW Yellow Cake is more eggy than buttery.

1 Like

Thanks zigz, what is your best idea for smooth buttery flavor?

Just butter? I stay away from those, cuz I’m a diketone weenie, but I see Capella butter in a lot of recipes.

For a diketone free option there are creams and custards that have diketone-free formulations, but I haven’t tried enough of them to say what is the best. I like FA Vienna Cream best of the ones I’ve tried, but I wouldn’t really call it buttery.

HighCountry’s notes on LA Cream Cheese Icing ejuice (standalone flavor)

For me:
5% WAY to sweet to overwhelming , 4% tastes like White Frosting.
3% little sweet but getting that cream cheese mouth feel on exhale.
Think 2.5% would do it for me, not to sweet and give better cream cheese mouth feel.
Excellent accent flavor IMO.

http://tjek.nu/r/NJy.

6 Likes

That’s where I hang mostly in the 2.5-3% area we both like a creaminess to our juices so it makes sense. But if you add a touch of TFA’s frosted donut and just a smigden of TFA’s DDL ( we’re talking like 0.3-0.75 ) range all 3 are spectacular together to make an amazing "'cake like batter " very sweet thou so needs some stern high notes like a deep caramel that isn’t sweet or a hazelnut try those three when u play next. Oh and that donut I use in the 2-4% range.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone, you have definitely helped. It gives me some direction, if I come up with the masterpiece I will post it.

1 Like

Keep in mind that HC uses an evod tank. I use it in the 1-2% range but i like my stuff lite.

3 Likes

wonderfully creamy frosting that goes well with pumpkin bread, carrot
cake, chocolate cake, on cookies, or between cookies. If you want
chocolate frosting, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup cocoa, according to how rich you
want it.

1 Like

Lol, are you in your kitchen right now?

2 Likes

Hahaha…on my carrot cake I make my mother’s famous cream cheese frosting with a few drops of vanilla extract and lime zest/juice. The flavors work well together. …:wink:mabe I’ll try to make a small batch and let you know :blush:

3 Likes

I wonder if he still uses Evods and C4 clearomizers ? HIC

@Vaping_Sonja I like to add lime/zest and CCI in my key lime pie e juice

3 Likes

I wonder the same.

1 Like

Is TFA/TPA Cream Cheese Icing an actual flavour? Can’t see it listed on the Perfumers Apprentice website?

No.
There is a Cream Cheese Icing made by Lorann though.

3 Likes

Yes, LA Cream Cheese Icing is a must have and it tastes exactly like it, spot on. It can be a trick to mix as I find it will sit in the back of other creams and custards. I find it works best in simple mixes without creams or custards. One way it works well with for me is Greek Yogurt. Any berry or fruit of choice, Greek Yogurt, Cream Cheese Icing and some Cake or Pastry is delicious…

1 Like