Cream types

I’ve been buying a lot of it lately… sorry. regular HS cream is basically the same thing though.

1 Like

Tried Medice Flower yet?

Not yet, I have ordered Vanilla and another one from a German web shop but the parcel has disappeared on the way. They have it in stock in the UK shop now so as soon as i get refunded I’ll order from the UK shop. I Can’t wait, also ordering the strawberry and probably caramel, not sure yet which other one to get. Limited myself to 3 MF flavors because they’re 20 pounds per half ounce bottle.

I want really impressed with the Strawberry… I feel as though im going to need to use more of it compared to watermelon at 2%… Hopfully you get a good batch… The Watermelon is amazing… I also got white cherry… Honestly…havent even tried it yet…lol… And the BlackBerry is good…

I want to try them all… no not really at the moment I am on the vanilla-cream-caramel search and MF seem to have more fruit and berry stuff. Just don’t want to do a blind buy. Only if i ´hear good things here in the forum. Vanilla, strawberry and caramel were positively mentioned so that’s my starting point.

1 Like

For me both FA Vienna Cream and Cream Fresh introduce a dryness to my vapes. The opposite of what I’m looking for in a cream. I don’t even know why they call them creams cause they are sure not creamy to me. I call them “Vienna Skim Dry Milk” and “Creamless Fresh”. For me “FA” and “Creamy” can’t be used in the same sentence. Just my vape buds talking so hey, don’t get mad at me.

Man, don’t insult the creams. You know what happens after midnight.

Seriously but, great article on flavours

3 Likes

As if pear drops have banana flavour! Interesting read - thanks for sharing :blush:

@Volition very nice thread you’ve started here, hope it stays on track.
Hope to see some of the users that do like one cream over another for specific things chime for instance, Real Flavors brand and possibly Italian Cream (Hangsen).
I’ve just been put on some meds for the next few days and it seems to be messing with me sitting and concentrating, seems to be alluding me.
If a few users here would take the time and present a few detailed posts on the creams they use and like (and how) without going off on a tangent, I could see this thread becoming an extremely valuable asset to many users… myself included. I have a tendency of purchasing ingredients based off of things I think would be good (good from the standpoint of “wow that sounds like a good recipe… I need that {cream} ingredient”). So I have a lot of ingredients that I have never tried, and use just for specific things, this is from someone that has been mixing on and off for “a good while” on and off. NOT the best way to diy if you plan on branching out to a persons own personal tastes.
By keeping this thread focused… as I said before… it could be a great go to for both old and newer diy mixers.

3 Likes

same for me but i have so many creams that could replace it and until my stock goes down im not introducing new flaves not even NR new stuff

1 Like