Creamy cigar recipe suggestions

LOL either, I don’t mix tobacco’s anymore and it was never something I was big on. I have to go on things I did years ago.

3 Likes

His main issue is he can not have “dangerous goods” flavoring shipped in to him. He will be stuck with tfa type flavors… I haven’t messed with tfa in over 5 yrs now… no regrets lol… the good stuff is just out of his reach, unless he can use mail forwarders. I know there are flavor companies that will work him him, and…

he will have to do his solos and figure out his own recipes…

Word of advise… make your own… it will always turn out better, the more time that is spent on it. If time is too short, your juices will be too.

1 Like

im sorry i didnt get this, what did you mean if you dont mind me asking

2 Likes

you have done enough i really appreciate the help thanks alot

1 Like

Hoping that the Eu might relax some of the laws, unsure, but I have heard chat about it.
The fact remains tho, if it is flammable, no one can send into a region that is restricted.

1 Like

im based bettwen india and jordan not in eu…
main reason for the ban in india is corrupt goverment relaying on tobacco taxation
i was a hookah tobacco trader and hookah manufactruer for the last 6 years and i know how the circle works very well…

but now im fully into vaping industry because it has changed my life and improved my health i used smoke from the age of 14 to the age of 28 :joy::joy:

now less than 6 months of vaping and not consuming tobacco my whole life has changed hopfully the goverment will wake up and make it legal sometime soon

3 Likes

that is amazing thanks alot, i think i will keep the main theme of cigar and burbon and alternate the whole body of the recipe i will let you know once i get it perfect :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Still a large area :wink:
keep researching @takawaka and if I find/figure anything else out will let you know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize he had to use TFA. I did know they shipped to that part of the world. That seriously sucks hope they get that fixed. So (and I have no idea about these flavors because I haven’t mixed them) but it would seem like TFA Cigarillo flavor, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Caramel Candy Flavor, and their custard might be his only option?

1 Like

He might have access to something similar like tfa or tfa itself… He will just have to hunt and stay away from the big corporational industry types, as much as he would like to sell his juice… until it is all legal or he knows exactly which way is legal and what is not. yeah pretty much.

3 Likes

for now im just trying out recipes …
soon i will be importing fa fw tfa cap and re sealing :+1:

2 Likes

Vanilla cream and maple bourbon with sweet/nutty tobacco

4 Likes

its sounds very interesting thanks alot for sharing, i will definitely give it a try

2 Likes