Creamy cigar recipe suggestions

hi, i tried finding a good creamy cigar recipe
i mixed vanilla bean ice cream and western blend at 4% each

i was not satisfied honestly, so im looking for another recipe that can be an everyday vape im currently using c3 reserve its cigar tobacco with creamy smothness but i couldnt find any diy recipe thats close to it

4 Likes

Not sure why I had this marked private. Made it for someone back in 2017 who wanted a black and mild cigar flavor and this worked. Let me open up my other privates and see what I can dig up https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1844753/TOC'S%20Miles%20Away

3 Likes
2 Likes

While that black mile does have a “slight” chocolate exhale on it, if you mix it up with sweet creams it will push that to the background and give you more of a “creamy” cigar flavor. Also don’t forget my idea on popping a little bourbon in there, especially flavorah bourbon, it really will help round it out like at .25% without killing you with bourbon flavor.

2 Likes

thats a very good recipe i think i will try very soon thanks alot for your amazing help
you think it can be a daily vape ?

1 Like

If you like black and mild cigars yes and you’re welcome

1 Like

if i wanted to adjust it to make as least harsh as possible and without any in your face notes, what do you advice to adjust

because this c3 reserve im talking about its cigar with creamy notes but without having dryness or to strong notes neither weak i dont know how to explain exactly but the taste of cigar is there while you inhale but its covered with velvety and nutty cream taste
and while exhaling it gives a little taste of kindoff chocolate coffe nuts

i know im asking to much but just advice me what flavours should i purchase and where to start the recipe before going complex

1 Like

Issue is… you have flavors she did not have in the mix and might not be familiar with…

This might help, even tho it is geared to Flavorah flavors, it will def help you too… have a good read :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Smoky. You’re right I can only talk about flavors I mix with. The only time I’ve worked with tobacco flavors was when I was trying to help someone that needed to quit smoking. I did a regular cigarette mix and then this black and mild cigar one and that’s kind of where my experience ended because I don’t like tobacco flavors. The black and mild I fooled around with for a bit because the person I was helping used the real BM cigars and wanted different options.

2 Likes

C3 Reserve by HM Vapes is a infusion of most realistic Caramel, Custard and Cigar. A unique bold flavor that your taste buds are sure to never forget. 60ml. 70% VG 30% PG that’s the profile of the mix he’s talking about.

2 Likes

I guess using low flavor percentages of those flavors Caramel, Custard, and Cigar would make it less in your face? I work with Caramel FA (just started learning Caramel FLV) and Custard (cap) and Cigar like I said all I know is the the Black Mile FE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is a juice and not a flavor… it also has nic in it…

1 Like

me or @takawaka ??

1 Like

You might want to read my blog post too, @authormichellehughes, as it works for any flavor brands, not just with flavorah… :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats amazing blog
i have listened to this advice when you told me in a previous thread and i cant thank you enough its the best way to understand the right amount of flavour

to be honest the thing thats killing my head is how to separate flavours of a recipie
like for example how to do a finished e juice which has 6 flavour 2 are main theme 2 are body 2 are mild and experienced on exhale only

i have the recipie for nutty coffe and its where i want it to be as a coffe recipie but how to combian it in a cogar recipie and make it an exhale only flavour
i have the caramel custard vanilla recipie where i want it to be
but the main problem is the cigar flavour i have never experinced with cigar flavours and i dont know how it acts with other flavours should i deal with it like normal tobacco flavours by adding some graham cracker or is it better with more mouth feel bakery flavours like cookies and some butter or cheese cake
whats the difference bettwen this cigar flavour and that one and which will one suit my recipe best
all these are qustions that are cracking my head
im to much ocd while making anything, and it has to be as perfect as possible
and any recipe that i get perfect i will be sharing with clients so that even makes me more ocd

thats why im to much asking and reasarching after i hit dead end after not finding any top rated cigar recipes

1 Like

im sry you might got me wrong because of my bad english

what i mean is that cigar flavour is strong and i dont want it to be strong thats what i mean by not in your face

and i think your recipe will have what im searching for and i cant wait to try it

1 Like

Issue is: you are selling something to others but yet you want help designing this awesome amazing juice for free. I got that one right?

If you do not put the work in, you will not get much out of any recipe you hunt down and attempt to pick apart. Use your own tongue and levels of flavor that taste good… best and only advise I can willingly give out… if you want more maybe someone else can give you the help you need. :slight_smile:

Thank you… I try to help where I can. I do charge for other things.

2 Likes

thanks alot for your help :+1:

2 Likes

You can inbox me here, issue is, you do not have access to the flavors I work with @takawaka… and you are in a bad spot right now. I hope in the next few months tho, the Eu will open up a bit more. I am watching it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

While it does not have say “cigar” in the name, I’ve been a big fan of @Lisa’s Dark Bourbon Cream for quite a while now. It’s creamy, not overly sweet with a dark tobacco note that is wonderful!

I have made a slight alteration to the original recipe and include Dark for Pipe(Inawara) at the same amount as the Dark Vapure (FA) It adds a little darker tobacco chocolate note that just works well for my taste buds.

4 Likes