Create recipe is very slow

The create recipe is running so slow when I click on a flavor to check recommended percentage it takes so long to respond and saving a recipe is also painfully slow

2 Likes

Might be your computer or network. I just tried a couple of times and everything pops up right away. Once I enter in a flavor it auto fills the median percentages. Checked on the flavor list, it came up right away and matched the percentages.

3 Likes

My internet speed tests out at 483 mbps I’ll try a different browser
Thanks!

3 Likes

I think time of day could be a factor. The server response seems slower when there are more users logged in. Fri and Sat for example, when they’re off work. Just speculating.

3 Likes

I agree although I switched from Microsoft Edge browser to Chrome and that seemed a little faster but still slower than usual I don’t know… I guess I’ll just try it later
Thanks

3 Likes

Are you having a slowness issue with any other sites or just ELR?

4 Likes

Chrome is definitely slower certain times of the day. Yesterday evening had to enter a new recipe twice, first try timed out. Pretty much a daily thing around early evening hours.

3 Likes

Didn’t see any particular delay, prob as @TorturedZen said it’s a US Fri or Sat or peak times issue, in Europe due to different times no delay seen.

2 Likes

Are you using a VPN service? I’ve often got the same issue when I’m leaving on my Windscribe client running. If I turn it off, everything’s back to normal speed. Yet doing a speedtest with the VPN I’m having low ms pings and high bandwidth.

2 Likes

@Steve-o_54 same as another thread. Mods, maybe merge ??

2 Likes

I will leave em separate for now since @Steve-o_54 is 10 days ago and yours is 12 hrs - no idea if it is a continuing thing or 2 different incidents

3 Likes

Created 2 last night around 10:30, no problems. Galaxy S8

2 Likes