Has anyone notice slowdowns, stalling the last few days?

I do use JuiceCalculator, especially for my tried and true mixes, but yesterday, and this morning (even as late as an hour ago from this writing), noticed some healthy laggs/stalling of my beloved ELR. Pings, and traceroutes revealed no problems on my end, or provider(s) backbone. Not the end of the world, just checking in to see if anyone else had as well.

2 Likes

I noticed a bit of lag myself, when using the discord bot AND generic searches… Forum seems fine though

3 Likes

Saving recipes is a bit slow, but I figure it might be due to traffic or others saving recipes at the same time… Gremlins!!! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Few days ago tried to post a Pic. It said the site was under heavy usage or traffic. Something like that.

3 Likes

Not anything with ELR (as yet). But I’ve noticed a ton of increased spam per day in webmail (50-75 emails per 24hrs, per email address). As well as massive lag, latency, and dropped packets with online gaming as well as Discord.

Seems to me like there’s a major increase in bot activity overall over the last few days/week.

I’m betting that it’s adding up to a fair amount of net congestion in general (on the major backbones).

3 Likes

Other than having to reenter a couple recipes because the site wouldn’t save or let me arrow back I’ve not had any problems. Don’t know if it matters but I don’t game, don’t use discord, and do use adblocker.

2 Likes

I have not even been able to get onto the forum from my Ipad for a few days.
Not a major issue though I just switch to my laptop.

2 Likes

This has been asked before. My guess is because it’s the weekend. The servers are experiencing additional load times by the excess weekend warriors.

2 Likes

MAYBE YALL SHOULD DONATE MORE AND IT’LL BE FASTER?!Tinfoil%20Hat

3 Likes