Created AI Images

Thank you…Ill try it

3 Likes

From what I can see, pretty much everyone, is trying to turn it all OFF

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes it’s done individually. Be advised, there is a LARGE group (well beyond the Samsung forums) wanting to disable them all.

Community Manager SamsungModerator1

Community Manager

Options

‎01-23-2024 11:41 AM (Last edited ‎01-23-2024 12:03 PM by Community Manager SamsungRei ) in

Galaxy S24

Hello everyone, We understand wanting to disable all the AI features on the phone. You can absolutely do this! However, you would need to do these individually. You can go to Settings > Advanced Features > Advanced Intelligence and then select each item (Phone, Keyboard, Interpreter, Notes, Voice Recorder, etc.) and ensure it is toggled off.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes it is done PER each device ^^^^^^.

2 Likes

I dont mind the AI features. Some are usefull most i dont even notice. I dont care much about privacy concern personally. All my data is prob already everywhere.Everything collects data these days.

3 Likes

This one looks a lot better then bing’s two hands and 12 fingers, but I use AI’s generated pictures a lot for my recipes, move them to imgur and copy the link, but I’ll try this one looks more… Intelligent!

2 Likes

Yep been doing this for months already. Works great and the images come out fantastic.

2 Likes