Created AI Images

@muth was asking/talking about this in another thread, and I didn’t want to photo-bomb that thread…

13 Likes

Those are some nice crisp images

4 Likes

I love the photos! I don’t think I’d pay for a subscription though. I just google Ai images of whatever I’m looking for and free images come up. Obviously not as many to choose from, and not as nice as these.

3 Likes

It’s free @Lynda_Marie, you just have to register/sign in.

3 Likes

5 Likes

If you already have a Google or Microsoft account they have very good generators too. Free, of course.

3 Likes

I did sign up, but I thought they just gave you credits and after that you had to pay monthly. Cool thanks! I’ll check it out again!

2 Likes

I created my golden shower recipe pic on bing. I thought it came out great. I use it for a bunch of my recipes

8 Likes

When i seen the inta graham pic awhile back i thought it was so clever and cute

4 Likes

They may do that, but I made like 20 today, and never ran out, so there’s that.

1 Like

Thanks @SessionDrummer I just created an image for one of my recipes!

2 Likes

I was trying to make one for my honeycomb cereal but ai dont work great for specific things. It kept giving me cheerios and honey in a bowl

3 Likes

I have a few from Bing sprinkled here and there, but my favorites for matching recipe name/profile are:

Camp LeJeune Tap Water

and
Them Bones

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

You’re very welcome @Lynda_Marie, and it couldn’t have been a better image.

2 Likes

Very nice @robrrt1.

2 Likes

Damn bro. My dad got cancer from that camp lajune tap water when he was stationed there.

1 Like

Sometimes I don’t get exactly what I ask for:

This one I had to remove the apples because there was no apple in my recipe…

Then I asked AI for a random e-liquid, wonder if they tracking me…

7 Likes

Just because you can’t SEE the black helicopters doesn’t mean they’re not there @Rocky02852

They are …

3 Likes

Is there any Mobile (android) optuins for this AI stuff?

4 Likes

Google gemini is built into galaxy phones. I think you need to set it up but then just say hey google create a pic of ‘x’. Bixby may also do it

5 Likes