Creating a Granola

I wanna create a Granola Lemon Bar recipe, I got the lemons figured out, I just wanna know how you guys would go about creating a Granola flavour?

4 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2109792?
This has got a stupid amount of ingredients, but its a yummy oaty trail mix / granola bar type thing.
Only mixed it a couple of days ago but very good.

3 Likes

that would cost me 200 dollars in FLV 15ml bottles just to see if I like it… Hard pass

3 Likes

Wasnt so bad for me been on a flv mission lately so had most.
But if you dont have any then yes it would suck.
Still the flavours may work with many subs.

2 Likes

I dont know on subs, @GuernseyNick… I worked way hard on that recipe, and even with the cost of it all… damn good recipe I made… However… one could get by with:

.4% granola
.2% graham cracker
.4% lemon
maybe 1.2% lemonade

Might add in a few creams
.8% cream
or… 1% cookies and cream for that creamed almost icing bit on the bottom of some granola bars… def needs some raisins… gee… sometimes I just can not cheap out on recipes… Im sorry!!

and @anon44012888… will talk to that Canadian flavor fairy to see what is what… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well all that work is appreciated and very tasty.
I dont suppose that you have a Sticky toffee pudding recipe in that mega flavour brain of yours do you.

3 Likes

I bet it is on elr somewhere… I remember doing one… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe something like:

Not sure on this one… you’d have to add pudding…

4 Likes

@anon44012888 …

you might think on this one maybe??

5 Likes

I bought the Granola (FLV) after having tasted a commercial granola juice, just haven’t gotten around to testing it yet. Is it any good by itself or does it need some help from other flavors?

3 Likes

it’s good by itself, but helper flavors really do help.
I always have kept my usage on it extremely low, as it gets thick and heavy… both qualities that are not good for a granola bar, as it is similar to a cookie and not a brick! :slight_smile:

my ranges are from .12% up to .4% and anything other than that again… yeah too heavy… at that amount tho, adding in some cookie, graham cracker, creams and fruits… and you have a banger… you will be mixing more!! I love granola bars… just cuz of the tings you can add to it… own your mix! :stuck_out_tongue:

my gear ranges from pods to rda… and a lot of tanks for prebuilt coils… I don’t increase my flavor amounts just because the juice I made for my sub ohm will work for pods too… I have had more than my share on pods… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is the idea I have in mind as a rough draft so to speak

3 Likes

Graham Cracker
Brown Sugar
Butter

2 Likes

Add some graham cracker and brown sugar to the granola and i think you will have a good granola , I cant find it but I used a mix of GC , BS and Hiliq Oats and it wasnt bad…

3 Likes

Hey Joel, I’ve recently discovered VTA Lemon meringue tart and it is exactly what I needed. I got the main recipe here: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2930071/Lemon%20meringue%20pie%20-%20the%20best%20yet It’s from Nevans.

1 Like