Creating my flavor stash and

$35 for 120 ml 10mg doesn’t sound too awful in terms of pricing tbh, I prefer to keep smaller amounts at this point since I mix at 3mg/ml even the 60ml bottle I got is still over half full.

I keep it in the fridge but even still the number of times it comes out, warms up, and gets opened has to have an impact.

Obviously I could reboottle smaller amounts but that still leaves multiple containers of toxic chemicals cluttering up my fridge.

I’ll give those guys a look before my next order though.

Just out of curiosity…how do you know the mg/ml was inaccurate from nude? I’m just kitchen cooking are you using lab grade equipment or something?

1 Like

Good questions.

No lab grade equipment here, but there are Nicotine titration tests that can be had from a few vendors (I believe that Wizard Labs still carries them) that will allow you to test for the actual amount of Nicotine content in a given sample.
Now, I (unfortunately) didn’t have/use one of these, but, just judged by body reactions. I admit not scientific at all, but when one sample worked “normal” (as expected), and the other sample made not only my head (but a friends head as well) spin, when both were mixed at the usual 3mg ratio… then it had to be off by at least 30%-50% to even be “noticeable” in my experience. (Meaning it had to be at least 130mg-150mg per ml)

After seeing all the other reports (within the same time frame; folks that had ordered from NN) on reddit, VU, ECF, etc… They can’t all be wrong. NN had even stated in Reddit that they had been having staffing issues, and NN had replaced several folks orders of nic. A few of them had even used the titration testing methods to confirm their suspicions.

At any rate, just the thought of the single most important ingredient not being 100% accurate every time is my very first concern, and one I’m not willing to gamble with.

I wish I had titrated that batch, so I’d not sound like “just another parrot” typing out only what he’s read, but what I am offering is my personal experience, so take it for whatever it is worth. =)

$35 per 120ml of 100mg/ml really isn’t all that bad if you don’t use much (read as:vape a lot). But there’s a couple of reasons that I went with a liter.

One: given some states have already imposed up to a 40% tax on Nicotine (not cigarettes, etc) itself, I fully expect that others will to and soon. So, when you consider that $60/liter today, may very well be $90-120 tomorrow by taxes alone then yeah… That savings on buying a liter now (before taxes reign) will be a HUGE savings in the very near future.

And two: there’s the fact that Nicotine will keep for years in the freezer (especially if you break that liter down into 120ml bottles filled to the top, so that you minimize air content - which is one of the two biggies that degrades nic).

One vendor (who I’ll not name) has already hiked their “everyday price” of nic to $90 per liter, and then dropped a 40% off “sale code” to bring it down to everyone else’s normal price…and they’re not peddling anything special (like cxtc has).

NR is the best, same quality as Nude but a little better price. but you have to buy a pretty large jug.

1 Like